08 | BETRAYAL

SHOOTING ARROWS
08 | " she knows diggle "

"CYRUS VANCH WAS released from Iron Heights

"CYRUS VANCH WAS released from Iron Heights." Rose eyes widen at the news. He shouldn't be free to roam the streets, he's dangerous. And hearing that the D.A. can't do anything without further evidence, it made Rose angry.

Laurel's saw Rose's expression and pulled her aside. She will admit that she's been unfair to Rose, she's been jealous of her but she put it all aside; at least for today.

"I get what you're feeling right now but promise me that you'll be careful." Laurel told Rose, she doesn't want anything to happen to her. Rose rolled her eyes. "Promise me!" Laurel yelled out. She couldn't lose her.

Rose was surprised by her out burst. "Laurel, don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to me." Rose softly said and hugged her to calm down her nerves. It didn't help her calm down, Laurel couldn't help but feel that Cyrus Vanch's next target will be Rose; she needs to tell someone.

➳➳➳➳

Laurel stepped aside from work and called someone, The Arrow. "I need your help. Cyrus Vanch was released from prison on a technicality. Living large in a lawyer's house. There is no evidence of foul play, but I know he is just Vanch's first victim, and he won't be his last."

"What about the police?" Oliver asked through the phone.

"They can't move on him without evidence of new criminal actively." Laurel said.

"Laurel, obtaining evidence isn't what I do." Oliver told her.

"Vanch is dangerous. You protect people, right? I fear that my friend; Rose Harper, is the next victim," Oliver clenched his jaw, he doesn't want to believe what Laurel is saying but he has to make sure.

"It would make sense to you soon enough." Laurel mumbled, before hanging up.

➳➳➳➳

"How are you going to convince the Traid and Bertinelli's Crew that they should sign up with you?" The blond woman, asked Cyrus Vanch.

Oliver had shot an arrow and was listening to their conversation from a distance. Cyrus looked around his surroundings because he heard something. He then focused on the question. "Well, that's an excellent question,"

"I need to do something. Something spectacular to get their attention and their respect." He started telling her but when he got up, he stopped noticing an arrow. He grabbed it and started looking at it.