23 | VISITING RUSSIA

SHOOTING ARROWS:
23 | " we'll be fine "

SHOOTING ARROWS: 23 | " we'll be fine "

"YOU GOT TWO RIGHT above you." Diggle told Oliver, through the comm. Surprisingly and shocking the two guys, Rose dropped down and easily knocked the two guys unconscious.

"Well, that was easy." She muttered, as she gave Diggle two thumbs up, making him chuckle.

"That's it, I'm in the clear." Diggle said. Rose disappeared for second, but the two guys ignored it and continued. She then landed right next to Diggle, giving him a little fright. Rose happily grinned but her expression quickly changed, when she saw two guys coming up to them from both sides.

Rose wrestled with the man's taser, who came from right side and she turned the situation around. As she was about to tase him instead, she heard someone drop besides her.

In panic and worried about her friend, Rose turned around to see Diggle on the ground and that made her distracted, as the man was able to tase her and she dropped limp on the floor, darkness taking over.

➳➳➳➳

"It's hot in here, do you mind?" Rose commented, at the hood that was covering her face. They were leading her somewhere and she did not like how they were pushing her around like a rag doll. She was also not surprised when they ignored her.

The brunette played with the rope that held her hands together, hoping to be able to take them off but she was pushed into a chair quite harshly. "Who are you people? NSA? CIA?" She heard someone asked besides her; Diggle. Rose sighed in relief.

Someone finally took off the hood and the rope off of her. As Rose finished adjusting her eyes to the light, she noticed a woman standing in front of them. "My name is Amanda Waller." She told them.

Diggle sighed. Rose looked at him in confusion, still not knowing who the hell this woman is. "I thought you ARGUS guys were supposed to be subtle." He commented. Rose let out a 'Ahhh' sound as she finally knew who this woman is.

"For us, this was subtle." Amanda retorted, making the other girl in the room roll her eyes.

"I wanna see Lyla Michaels." Diggle quickly said.

"So do I. Agent Michaels has gone dark." Amanda told him.

Diggle's eyes widen in shock. "Lyla's missing? What happened?"

Rose didn't really know much about the girl except knowing that Diggle likes her. "She was running down a league in Moscow. She's missed two of her scheduled call-ins." Amanda answered.