14 | THE TRUTH

SHOOTING ARROWS:
14 | " sounds pretty lame "

TOMMY MERLYN stared at the woman with pretty curled hair and dressed in black as she stared right back at him with a smirk on her face

TOMMY MERLYN stared at the woman with pretty curled hair and dressed in black as she stared right back at him with a smirk on her face. "What are you doing here? Looking after me?" He asked her, as a small smile was placed on his face.

The woman chuckled and took her mask off. "Always." She smiply responded.

"Shouldn't you be out there? Saving people?" Tommy asked, confused on why she's actually here.

"They got The Arrow for that. They don't need me."

Tommy frowned. "Soon enough they'll need you, trust me." He told her.

Tommy shook his head and changed the subject, he did not want to think about the guy Laurel's in love with. "You know, you need a superhero name." He told her, with a huge smile on his face and pointed his finger at her.

She lightly smacked his finger away from her face and faked a smile, she was no hero.

"I was thinking The Dark Shadow." She told him, going along with his idea. Tommy shook his head, "Not bad but no." She was surprised that he was even thinking about a name for her.

"The Dark Angel? The Angel of Death?" Tommy asked her, raising his brows. She made a face of digust.

"Sounds pretty lame." She said, chuckling.

Tommy shurgged. "How about The Warrior?" She just send him a smile and changed the subject.

"Anyways, I have to go." She told him, putting her mask back on. Tommy sent her a questioningly look, wondering where she is going at this time. "I'm taking your advice," She smirked.

"I think it's time, The Arrow and I have a little chat."

➳➳➳➳

The woman made sure that her voice monitor was on before walking in The Arrow's 'cave.' "So the other archer works for Merlyn?" She heard Diggle ask.

"Has any one actually thought about the possibilities that Malcolm Merlyn is the one under that hood?" She smartly asked, walking in with a smirk on her pretty face.

Three heads quickly turned her away. Felicity gasp making Diggle stand in front of her just in case.

"How did you get in here?! Who are you? Who sent you?!" Oliver barked at her. He came a little closer and pointed his arrow at her.

"Look, I'm not here to chit chat Oliver. Anyways, you wouldn't hurt me. I'm a friend of yours, of all of you." She said making everyone confused.

She sighed and took her mask off, making everyone look at her in shock.

"Rose?"

"Hi Ollie."

➳➳➳➳

Oliver kept asking Rose a lot of questions and she was sure that Felicity and Diggle had questions to ask too. "Look, you can still trust me and I promise I will tell you guys the truth soon." She told all of them.

Felicity and Diggle nodded, believing that she was no threat and Rose was surprised that they weren't mad at her for this big secret.

Rose turned to Oliver and face expression was unreadable to her. "Ollie?" Oliver heard her soft voice and turned to face her.

He hesitantly nodded but couldn't help but ask, "How long? And who else knows?"

She chuckled, "I've been doing this for quite some time but stopped until now. And...," Rose awkwardly scratched her head and didn't want to answer his second question.

"And what, Rose?" Oliver asked.

"The first person I came to and told was.. Tommy." She told him.

Oliver scoffed at what came out of her mouth. "You went to Tommy first?"

"You didn't tell me about your secret, I found out on my own! At least, unlike you, I'm here telling you!" Rose yelled at him. She couldn't believe Oliver was angry over such a little thing.

"Oliver, she has a point. I mean, she's here." Diggle told him, interrupting their fight.

"And I still trust her." Felicity added.

Rose sent them both a thankful smile and turned to look at Oliver. 'Later' He mouthed.

She sighed.

"Now, about the Undertaking.."