37 | DESPERATION

SHOOTING ARROWS:
37 | " take me instead! "

SHOOTING ARROWS: 37 | " take me instead! "

IT WAS SO DARK AND QUIET. ROSE FELT FEAR, even for just a second, she was afraid to even open her eyes.

The girl took a deep breath, before her eyes fluttered open, only to be surprised and slightly alarmed by her surroundings. She was laying down in the middle of nowhere where there's so many trees.

Two figures seemed to be running towards her catching her attention, they're both woman.

"Jenna?" Rose hoped, quickly getting on her feet, feeling one of the woman throw herself onto her, catching sight of her blonde hair and she instantly knew. It is her.

But Rose didn't really get to appreciate that her aunt is okay because she's still unaware on who the other woman is. But her damn brown eyes stood out to her, she could never forget them....

"Vicky?" The brunette softly whispered in disbelief. Victoria has the same brown hair as her, and their similar colored eyes that the both girl's inherited from their father. You can easily tell that they're sister's.

Jenna let her go, giving her a big smile. She got closer to her other niece. "Don't you get it, Rose. She helped me... She helped me." She happily repeated, trusting Victoria completely for some reason.

Rose narrowed her eyes, watching as her sister stared at Jenna with saddness. "I truly am sorry... ," Victoria started, dreading what she was about to do but it was all for a good reason. "For this." She finished, harshly taking Jenna by the arm.

"What are you doing?!" Rose confusedly asked, seeing a tall shadow making their towards them. "Slade.." She breathe in shock.

"Thank you, Victoria. I'll take everything from here." Slade told her, taking a scared Jenna from her hands. Victoria looked at Rose in regret, stepping aside to see the scene play out.

"Let her go, Slade." Rose ordered, fearing for Jenna's life.

Slade ignored her and faced Jenna who gulped. "You see, Victoria made a deal with me. She wants me to let Rose live, but I can't just spare her. I'm sure you understand." Slade quietly explained, making sure Rose couldn't hear a thing of their conversation.

"I-I understand." Jenna strongly responded, hiding her fear of dying today. But if meant that her niece could live, she would do it in a heartbeat. "Can I... Can I say goodbye?"

➳➳➳➳

DWI (STRIPPED) BY MISSO