34 | WELL PLAYED

SHOOTING ARROWS:
34 | " game on, slade. "

THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE BEEN ROUGH FOR EVERYONE IN TEAM ARROW

THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE BEEN ROUGH FOR EVERYONE IN TEAM ARROW. But no matter how hard the days were, they had to keep going. If they want to stop Slade, they couldn't allow each other to give up now.

Part of the team which is Rose, Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, and Sara, were all on their way to rob a lab. They were all wearing black and the same mask, Felicity was struggling to put on. "I don't think my eye holes line up properly. Is anyone else having this problem?" Felicity spoke up, as she was failing to fix her mask, so she took it off entirely. 

"Don't be nervous." Sara told her from her side.

"I'm a lot nervous." Felicity replied. "This is a big move, even for us. And we've cornered the market on big moves."

"Slade didn't give us any choice." Oliver spoke, holding on to Rose's hand, who's on his side. It seems like that became a thing for them now.. holding hands.

"Yeah, but as far as plans go this is not a good one." Felicity stated her opinion, sounding nervous.

"Fel, this was your plan." Rose calmly reminded her, making her freeze.

"Well, I didn't think you guys would actually say yes."

"We're here." Diggle informed them, putting the car to a stop.

Everyone hurriedly got out of the van, as Diggle cut off the chains of the fence so they can entered. Oliver watched as Rose took down both of the guards easily on her own. "One of those men used to work for me." Rose shrugged, not really caring.

"You all remember the skeleton key?" Felicity asked, walking up to the locked door. "Courtesy of William Tockman AKA the Clock King. It can open any lock. Including this one."

Oliver quickly opened the door, entering the lab with everyone following behind him. Diggle set his duffel bag down. "These are plug n' play. Fasten them like we talked about. Let C4 do the rest." He reminded the team, as he passed around the devices to everyone.

"Been a while since I've blown anything up." Sara commented.

"Quick and clean." Oliver said.

They all separated, attaching the devices randomly making sure not to miss a place. Rose glanced at Felicity, who followed their actions as she spoke to herself.

"Freeze!" A man yelled, pointing a gun at the blonde's face.

Felicity jumped, seeing Rose come out of nowhere, knocking the security guard unconscious. Oliver, who saw the scene quickly rushed over to help them. He threw the man over his shoulders, "We have to go."