19 | BROKEN DOLLS

SHOOTING ARROWS:
19 | " i'm not gonna like this, am i? "

ROSE SLOWLY WALKED UP to her door when she heard someone knocked, nobody visits her without telling her

ROSE SLOWLY WALKED UP to her door when she heard someone knocked, nobody visits her without telling her. She had a small knife hidden under her jacket sleeve; for these past few days, she's been paranoid, thinking that somebody would just attack her out of nowhere.

She slowly opened the door and her eyes widen at she saw who was in front of her. "Aunt Jenna?" She softly asked.

Rose's aunt Jenna is a beautiful woman with blonde hair and hazel eyes. They were pretty close until one day Rose's mom died. Jenna couldn't bear to look into her broken eyes every day, so she left and Rose had no idea why all of a sudden she's back.

"Surprise!" Aunt Jenna yelled out with a huge grin on her face. Rose just stared at her not knowing what to say so she just let her in. Jenna turned to look at her niece and gave a sincere smile. "You grew up to be way more beautiful than you already were,"

"You look just like her.." Jenna quietly said. No matter how much time passed, the death of her mother would still be sore subject.

Rose weakly smiled at her, not feeling comfortable in the situation. "Uhh, what are you doing here?" Rose asked her, quickly switching the subject.

Jenna led her to sit down on her own couch so they can talk. "I've decided to come back for good and.. live at her house, well my house at the moment. You know until-"

"Until you die and it goes to me. Yeah, I know how it works." Rose harshly said, cutting her off.

Jenna's eyes soften and took her niece's hand. "I heard what happened and you don't have to let me in just yet; not until you're ready." Jenna told her. Rose did her best to give her a smile and nodded. She didn't bother to ask how she knew, all she wanted was this depressing conversation to be over.

"I've wanted to ask if you wanted to move in with me?" Jenna asked, embarrassed.

Rose looked at her thinking about the offer for a moment. She's felt so alone for a while, she had a chance to fix that. "That would be nice." Rose said, with a smile on her face.

Jenna gave her a huge grin, clearly happy that she accepted. For a second, Jenna thought she would brush her off because that house holds too many painful memories. Jenna jumped and put her arms around her. "I've missed you." She mumbled into her shoulder.

"Same here." Rose quietly whispered to her, wrapping her arms to hug her back.

➸➸➸➸

Rose started walking faster when she entered The Arrow cave and walked towards Felicity. "Sorry I'm late." She said, slightly out of breath. Felicity gave a smile and a nod as she continued to scan Lance's files. Rose frowned when she saw many pictures of young & beautiful women.