47 - Royalty Glitters With Worries

(Song Recommendation: Troye Sivan - Blue Moon [Lyric video produced by "sivan."])

"I-Is this really necessary...?" Link asked nervously, adjusting his irritating shirt collar. "Of course it's necessary-!" Red rolled her eyes and straightened up to shift Link's navy blue tie. "You look adorable." She smiled, brushing the cat hair off his black blazer. "I-I don't know, Red... It seems a little excessive just for a small date-" Link cut himself off at the sound of a certain knocking on the bedroom door.

"Red?"

Red grunted. "Yes, Sean?" She replied with a sigh, pulling her hands back from the teen to cross her arms. "You have Link's number, right?" "Well, you do too... But why?"

"Just... Make sure that he's wearing something he's comfortable in tonight... I don't want him to be nervous in some sort of suit that I used to own..." Vulture sighed, pushing a hand through his hair. Red looked Link up and down and bit her finger. "I-I'll let him know."

"Thanks..."

Link sighed in relief, pulling off his tie (with great difficulty) and blazer. "Sorry about that, love... I... Well... I guess I'm a bit excessive." Red shook her head with a weak chuckle, adjusting her messy bun. Since she wasn't heading out to anywhere fancy tonight, she was going to take advantage of Vulture's third debit card (it was beyond her why he needed three, let alone two.)

Her legs were wrapped in fishnet leggings and loose cosy shorts. Her oversized sweater was tucked into the shorts on one side of her waist and she would stifle a giggle every time it untucked itself. She almost seemed nervous but she knew someone who was doing worse than her. The one and only boy stood in front of her.

Within a sudden moment of happiness and fright, Red gasped and managed to scare Link with a squeak. "What time are you leaving?" "... W-We're going in t-two hours...?" Link stammered, unbuttoning his tight blouse and untucking it from his formal trousers. "Okay... Okay, two hours..." Red turned away, tapping her painted nails against her lips. "I think I've got something." She smiled with a snap of her fingers.

Link's hopes continued to drop, along with his sanity as Red raced out of the bedroom and into the guest one where she had been staying for the past few weeks. "... This is going to be a fucking disaster..." He murmured to himself, pulling off his blouse as the bedroom door creaked open again. "R-Red, I-" He paused in shock when Vulture entered the room carelessly. "... Bad timing?" He smirked and gestured to the blouse in his hands. "I-I thought you were getting ready?"

"I am. I just managed to soak my sleeve in something and now I have to leave it to dry..."

Vulture was in almost the same state as Link, black jeans skintight to his thighs, thin white socks and an excessive amount of jewellery.

Only on his hands.

"... R-Right..." Link turned away, trying not to make eye contact with the opposing male's bare chest. "... Nervous?" "I-I have every reason to be..." "And I never said you shouldn't... Link, I'm just as nervous as you." Vulture stretched out a hand to press to his shoulder. "... Y-You sure as hell don't seem like it..." Link spluttered, tightening his grip on his blouse.

"... Can I ask you for a favour, Link...?"

Vulture stepped forwards and his hand slid down Link's chest slowly, caressing the warm skin. "... W-What do you need...?" "... I need you... One more time... Once more, after this..."

Link turned around quickly and pressed his hands to the taller male's chest. "... S-Sean... I... I-I... Now...?" "Red will be coming back into the room in less than five minutes... I mean after this... O-Our... O-Our supposed date..." Vulture answered softly, his voice calm and his expression scented with passion.