"She was a mate up until about 3 years ago, mum had already left for England, I stayed back a year. She complicated things by shagging most of the guys. Our friends" Axel spilled.

"Wow, and then what happened?" I asked, getting interested in this story.

"Well, silly Ashton there was in love with her and she played him like a violin, the sl*t" He said.

"From then on he realised she just sleeps around with whoever she pleases, whether you're in love with her or you would die for her- she couldn't care any less" He spat in disgust.

Wow. Ash and Yvonne. Who would have thought. Well, no wonder she's out to get me, she must be finally responding to Ash's love from years ago. Just when I'm in the picture.
Well, she's got another thing coming!

"Let's change the topic, I hate talking about that skank" Axel laughed and I can't help but laugh too, he looked like he could strangle her by her long locks.

"Okay, what did you have in mind?" I said, shifting in my seat.

"Baby stories, but first- let me get us a refill" Axel said before jotting off inside for more drinks.

I sit and wonder what's taking Ash so long. Maybe he's catching up with his mom, I should let them be.
I glance inside and see James and Shawn sitting in the living room, each holding a bottle of beer.
Where is Yvonne?

"I'm backkk!" Axel says in a funny voice.

He hands me my glass already filled and sets down the bottle on the small glass table.

"Did you see Ash in there?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, he's in the kitchen with mum, and that b***h!" Axel said,  taking a seat next to me.

"Oh" I said quietly, taking a sip of my drink.

"Don't worry love, I won't let Yvonne steal that twat away from you" Axel reassured me.

"Thanks. You know,  you're not so bad" I said, giving him a smile.

Axel's eyes went wide in suprise.
"Wow! Who said I was bad?" Axel asked.

"No one" I muttered, looking the other way.

I think Axel heard me because few seconds later we burst out laughing.

*****

Ash's P.O.V:
What the fuck is she trying to prove? It's been almost an hour, sitting on this damn stool in this fucking kitchen. I want to go to Kaia. She must be tired of waiting for me.

"Mother, why are you keeping me in here? I have to be out there, I came with Kaia mum, I didn't come alone" I said.

"Nonsense, you and Yvonne can keep me company here, your brother can see to it that Kaia is enjoying herself" she said with a smile.

"Yeah, don't worry Ash. Axel is with Kaia" Yvonne said, batting her false lashes at me.

"I didn't fucking ask for your opinion, Yvonne. Shut up!" I spat. Why the fuck does she think she's something here?

"That's not the way you talk to your friends, Ash" mum said, glaring at me. I'm not bloody interested, I just keep looking out towards the dining area, maybe I can catch a glimpse of Kaia.

"Look, you two can catch up and tell stories, I don't care. My mates are out there and my girlfriend is with my idiotic brother, I'm going" I said, before standing up.