Chapter 13

"I was looking at the view. Then I heard Lisanna yelling and I looked down from the edge and then I suddenly hear the door slam open and I turn too quickly that I slipped...."

I say this while washing his back. I bit my lip till I broke skin feeling guilty for my lie.

He stayed quiet.

Lisanna enters the bathroom with a cup and smiles.

"Sorry it too so long."

She gets behind me and washed the soap suds from my hair. When she finished I get the cup and rinse off Natsu's back. Once I finish he stands up and grabs the towel I was wearing from the floor and starts drying his hair.

I study him.

He's been quiet for too long. Why?

He looks down at me and we stare at each other. His eyes. They were different. I couldn't read the emotion in them. What are you thinking Natsu?

"Ahem."

We both turn to look at Lisanna.

"Natsu, please dress in here while Lucy and I dress in her room."

She grabs the towel away form Natsu and hands it to me. I blink and wrap it around me. I look up to notice Natsu still staring at me. I blush. He tenses and looks away.

I get up and was lead out by Lisanna. We head to my room and she takes me to my closet.

"Pajamas, let's see."

She grabs my pajamas and places them in my bed.

Lisanna says she's going to get her clothes and leaves my room and I stood patiently. I look back and take off my towel and put on my panties. I grab my bra.

"Oi, Lu-GAH!?"

I turn to see a blushing Natsu.

[Normal P.O.V]
Lucy and Natsu turn red as they look at each other. Lucy slowly looks down and covers her chest.

"P-Pervert get out!"

Natsu instead turns around, "G-Gomen!"

Lucy immediately clips her bra, "Y-You can turn around now...."

Natsu turns slowly as Lucy pulls on her pajama shorts. She glimpses at him then back at her button up shirt. She pulls her arms into them and then behind to button up her shirt.

"W-What is it?"

Natsu opens his mouth but stares as Lucy struggles to button up a button. She pulls hard but no luck.

"Mm, did it shrink..." she mumbles.

Natsu walks up to her and grabs her hands. Lucy looks up confused and Natsu then tries to button her shirt for her. Natsu's eyes kept flickering from the button to her chest at times.

Boys will be boys.

He finally feels the button enter the hole so he moves up. Lucy blushed as she felt his fingers brush on her chest lightly. He finally finished and Lucy looks at him shyly.

"A-Arigato."

His hands went from her shirt down around her waist. Lucy tenses as Natsu hugs her closer to him and lays his head on her shoulder.

"I've missed you..." he says.

"Hm?"

"Ever since the beginning of high school, you've been distant."

"Actually...you were the one being distant, Natsu."

"No I haven't?"

Lucy inhaled, "You get a girlfriend so you spent lots of time with her and met her friends and I...didn't fit into the picture."

"That's not-"

"Natsu, the first time you talked to me in person in months was that day, that day you asked me to walk with you to school..."

He stayed quiet.

Lucy exhales, "Don't feel bad, you shouldn't feel bad."

Nothing.

"...Natsu?"

"I-"

"Lucy San! Natsu Kun! Let's watch a movie tonight!" yells Lisanna from downstairs.

Natsu didn't budge.

Lucy tries to move but was held by Natsu.

"Natsu, what's wrong?"

"We're going out tomorrow! That's final, okay?" he says.

"Eh- N-Natsu..."

He looks up finally and kisses Lucy's forehead which makes her blush.

He grabs her hand and runs downstairs. Lucy trips on the stairs but gets immediately picked up by Natsu and she is landed on the couch next to him. Natsu was in between Lucy and Lisanna.

"Awkward," Lucy thought.

(Sorry the chapter is short. I have Writers Block again ^-^|| Next chapter will hopefully be longer)