Chapter 6

[Lucy's P.OV]
I like the lights and the smell and the feeling of the fair. It would make me so happy... I've only came here once...

"Oi, Lucy!"

I turn to see Natsu waving cotton candy at me. I look away from the portraits and walk towards Natsu. As I approach, Lisanna walks up and Natsu shows her a teddy bear I'm guessing he won at a stand.

I slow my pace towards them and stand in front of them. Natsu hands me the cotton candy and smiles. I nod and grab for the cotton candy.

He pulls it away.

I look at him confused.

"I want a smile or no candy."

I blink and sigh. I was too tired to argue so I have him a quick fake smile. He blows hair from out of his face.

"Lucy, a real smile!"

Now this time I blow hair off from my face. I shake my head apologetically and turn and walk to the next ride.

I suddenly see a fluff of pink in front of me. I blink and look up to see Natsu.

"You win, Luce."

He hands me the cotton candy and smirks.

"You wanna get on a roller coaster?"

I sweatdrop and shake my head. He pouts which makes my heart skip a beat.

"Luucyyy. Lisanna doesn't like roller coasters and I don't want to go on by myself like a loser. Guys would get jealous that I'm with a hot girl."

I instantly blush, "D-Don't say that!"

I instantly grab a piece of hair and twirl it embarrassed.

Natsu isn't usually saying stuff like that...

Natsu laughs a bit, "Just being honest Luce. And have you not noticed the stares you've been getting from guys?"

I blink confused and look down at myself.

I'm wearing a pink fluffed shirt and shorts with converse.

"W-Why would I be getting stares? Is there something on my face?"

Natsu smirks, "Lucy, you're hot and have you seen your body?"

I sweatdrop, Natsu would say something like this since he's so dense.

Natsu suddenly gets on guard so I look up. He was glaring at someone behind me. I turn around to see a pair of boys staring at us.

"C'mon Lucy."

I turn as he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me away. I was a flustered mess. Is Natsu jealous?

I mentally slap myself.

Of course not.

"Lucy."

I look up at Natsu, "Hm?"

He was quiet for a few seconds.

"Na-"

"Don't date any guys like that, okay?"

I blink then giggle, he looks down at me.

I look up at him again and smile kindly, "Thank you for looking out for me."

I stare in shock at the sight in front of me.

Natsu was blushing.

I open my mouth but he cuts me off by hugging me. I blush now.