Chapter 4

Lucy was sitting on the couch. Natsu enters his living room and sits down next to her.

"You okay?"

Lucy nods.

She hasn't said a word since the incident from the day before. He feels her forehead. Lucy didn't even get embarrassed anymore. She felt it'd be wrong of her since Natsu doesn't love her.

Natsu sighs, "How odd. You'd at least be a little red right now."

Lucy shrugs and Natsu smiles wearily.

"I haven't...heard your voice in a while. Mind saying something? Nor have I seen your smile..."

Lucy's heart ached.

He confuses her.

Lucy opens her mouth.

*knock knock*

Natsu exhales sadly, he turns to open the door.

Lisanna smiles and walks in.

"Hello Lucy."

Lucy nods and notices the things in Lisanna's hands.

She jumps a bit and shows Lucy what's in her hands.

"I brought some snacks for you and in case you can drink liquids I bought you juice."

Lucy stared at Lisanna, then down at the items in her hand. Lisanna fidgets a bit not knowing what to say.

Natsu clears his throat which gives a signal to Lucy to say something. Lucy looks at Natsu and frowns a bit. Natsu gives her a look towards Lucy at Lisanna. Lucy sighs and looks at Lisanna.

"Ahem....thank you Lisanna..."

Lucy holds out her hand and Lisanna places her items there.

"Ah, I asked Natsu for your favorite snacks."

Lucy opens the bag and checks inside. Her favorite foods were inside.

Lucy smiles.

Not because Lisanna bought her stuff but because Natsu remembered...

She hears Natsu chuckle a bit and looks up quickly. Natsu was smiling at her and put his arm around her shoulder.

"There's that smile Luce."

Lucy quickly looks down and clears her throat making her smile disappear. Natsu looks down at her and lifts up her chin.

Lucy jumped at the sudden contact.

"Oi, don't stop smiling, Luce!" Natsu whined.

Lucy looked away shyly playing with her hair. Natsu laughed and pulled her closer.

"You haven't played with your hair since you were 7, Luce."

Lucy looks at him embarrassed and covers her face with her bangs.

Lisanna and Natsu laugh at the shy side of Lucy. Natsu leads Lucy to the couch and Lisanna follows. Lucy sits down but immediately stands up not wanting to stick around for Natsu and Lisanna's date.

Natsu sits Lucy down again reassuring.

Lucy opens her mouth but Natsu cuts her off by yelling he found a good movie. Lucy lifts her finger and opens her mouth again but Natsu just puts chips in her mouth. Lucy pouts while chewing on the food.

Natsu laughs as Lisanna scolds him.

Lucy was focusing on how lovey dovey Lisanna and Natsu were being. She looks away quickly not wanting to look any longer. Lucy exhales after finishing chewing.