Chapter 12

"GAH!"

I felt a pain on my arm as I open my eyes again. My eyes widen seen Natsu grabbing onto me.

"H-Hang on, Luce!"

I start crying and try to reach up my other arm towards him.

"N-Natsu."

"Lucy."

Both his hands were hanging onto my arm and he was trying hard to pull up. I notice his waist over the ledge. If he doesn't lift me up soon he'll fall. I start to panic.

"Natsu! Let go! You'll fall!"

Natsu looks down at me in shock, "Why the hell would I do that! As if I'd let you fall!"

I inhale, "I'd rather die then let you come with me!"

Natsu's eyes widen then he clenched his teeth.

"You're so stupid Lucy!"

I let my arm loosely hang to my side.

"Lu-cy. What ha-ppened to you're e-yes?"

I look at him confused by the question but let my head go to look down. I see Lisanna yelling at the nurses and they all run inside.

Natsu is still unsuccessful with pulling me up. I start to push myself off the wall away from Natsu.

"Oi! What are you doing!?"

"Let go! There's no point in both of us falling!"

Natsu tchs and suddenly gets a lot strength and pulls me up a bit.

"No way in hell am I letting my Princess fall."

I gasp at the nickname and tear up, feeling my vision suddenly show more color "Natsu..."

I feel a tense pain as natsu gripped harder and tries to pull me up.

"Please, tell me you just slipped! Please don't tell me you were trying to kill yourself Lucy."

I closed my eyes in pain not wanting to answer. I inhale and scream as loud as I could, letting out what I've kept in. I suddenly felt a strong pull and was laying on something warm.

Natsu.

I cry into his chest. He quickly sits up and hugs me.

"Lucy! I'm so glad! Are you alright?"

He pulls my face up to him and kisses my cheeks, forehead and nose.

"N-Natsu?"

He hugs me again, "I'm so glad you're okay."

I feel him shaking and look at him.

He's...crying.

I lift my hands and cup his face.

"Why are you crying?"

Natsu grabs my hands, "What'd you expect!? Why wouldn't I be crying, you could've died!"

He pulls my hands behind his head and grabs me in another hug. I pet his hair.

"I'm fine now, no need to cry Natsu."

He looks down at me and kisses all around my face again.

"N-Natsu, quit it. T-This is embarrassing."

"I love you so much, you're my best friend! I don't show you that too much!"

He keeps giving me kisses on my head and forehead.

"N-Naatsuuu, y-you have a girlfriend."

Natsu looks down at me, "So? And you're my Princess I can do what I want."