"Okay, Drama Queen, let's go get this ant guy." Clint chuckled. He made sure the jet was closed and invisible before the three of us made our way out into the San Francisco streets.  Nostalgia and heartache creeped up on me as I saw Alcatraz out in the distance. For one, the events that happened in the old prison. Two, because it reminded me that I was back in California where Stiles was from. And three, the fight I had with Stiles.  Shaking my head to push the chest pain and thoughts away, I shoved my hands into my pockets. "Okay, the apartment complex should be on the next block."

"Great, what is the plan?" Wanda asked, looking at the buildings in awe.

"You can leave that to me." I slyly grinned.

"Should I be worried?" Wanda questioned, eyeing me cautiously.

"Not really, no."

"Yeah...that worries me." Wanda sighed. I grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"You and I are going to make a great team."

"Don't corrupt her." Clint rolled his eyes as we walked across the street to the apartment complex.

"I would never!" I gasped, placing my hand over my heart. Wanda giggled next to me, the first time I've ever seen her smile. "Besides, I am not a bad influence, Barton."

"Sure."

"I'm not!" I stated as we entered the building. We immediately walked to the elevator. "I am a wonderful citizen who-wait what floor was he on again?"

"Fifth." Wanda answered, amusement written on her face as she hit the elevator button. The elevator dinged before the doors opened and we entered.

"Right, thank you." I nodded, hitting the button with the number five. The doors closed and the elevator started to rise. "Like I was saying-"

The dinging of the elevator cut me off again as we walked out onto the fifth floor.

"You can finish trying to convince me later. It's five oh two." Clint told me.

I nodded and walked down the hall to look for Lang's apartment number. Finding it, I check both sides of the hallway and discreetly eyed the cameras. Digging into my pockets, I angled my body to hide what I'm about to do from cameras. I fished out two bobby pins and bent them straight, taking off the plastic nub on the ends. Inserting both into the keyhole, I wiggled the bobby pins around before I heard the familiar click a few seconds later.

"Not a bad influence my ass." Clint muttered under his breath. I gave him a smirk and a wink before removing the bobby pins and opening the door. The three of us walked inside, closing the door behind us.

"A part of me wants to ask how you know how to break into an apartment, but the other part of me knows that it's probably safer not to." Wanda stared at me wide eyed.

"Smart choice." I said, collapsing onto the couch. I scanned the apartment. "It's not a bad place."

"What are you doing in my apartment?" A man walked out of a room, glaring us down.

"I'm taking it that you're Scott Lang?" I asked, throwing my feet up onto the couch.

"Who's asking?"

"Hawkeye." Clint crossed his arms. The man's eyes widened.

"Look, I already told the other bird guy that I really needed-"

"Yeah, great audition, let's go." Clint waved his hand, already heading out the apartment.

"Let's go? Where?" Scott perked an eyebrow.