She had to make sure about one last thing before she got lost in the night and so, she stood by the table and quickly opened her laptop. She was so engrossed looking at the screen that she almost jumped away when his strong arms wrapped around her from behind. If her smile could produce electricity, she'd be lighting up a whole damn city. His right hand left her waist as his other hand ran smoothly through her wet hair. He moved them onto one side and attached his lips to her neck while his hand slowly worked on the knot of her robe.

"You smell nice." He mumbled.

"I must not be a human, then." She laughed, remembering his peculiar comment from months ago.

"That sounds awfully lot like something I would say but I don't exactly remember saying it." He chuckled, his lips doing miraculous works to her body.

She was smiling against his warm touch until her eyes wandered to her screen. He was supposed to send her an important file for the next day's presentation and she couldn't find them in her inbox. Maybe he simply forgot to send her the done file?

"Tae..." She was practically singing.

"Hmm baby?" he asked against her skin. How he managed to get her giggling at something she would have normally cringed at, she had no idea.

"Where's the file? I don't think I've gotten the mail yet."

His soft kisses stopped abruptly. "What file?" He asked slowly.

Kira knew that he was just messing with her and she laughed it off, but seeing that he was still irresponsive she started to get a little worried. "The main document we're presenting tomorrow. You told me you'd send me your part of the presentation file."

"Yoongi was the one preparing it."

"He was... Until you specifically said you'd do it."

"Ohh that? I forgot." He said it as simply as forgetting to bring a shirt.

Her expression hardened and she turned around to look if he was kidding her. "You what? Please tell me you're joking."

"I would but I am not. I got caught up with something else and besides, it's not that important, right?"

"Not that imp-" She was slowly starting to lose her temper. "Taehyung, have you not done this before? Of course it's important! It's called a presentation for a reason."

He apparently did not get what the fuss was all about. "No, I just thought I'd fling it. You know, go with the flow."

Panic started rising in her chest and she found it hard to keep her hands steady. The perfectionist in her was having a mental breakdown and she could feel her heart beating faster. "Fling it? What do you think this is; a school test?"

His eyebrows furrowed as he observed her unusually panicked state. Presentations were nothing to him. He usually went with his flow and wasn't even bothered if he didn't do it right which barely ever happened. He tried consoling her by putting a hand on her shoulders but she harshly shrugged it away.

"We've got time. Let's get it ready right now." She said through gritted teeth, her voice sounding unnaturally shaky. She just couldn't let her week of hard work go unsatisfactory.

"Now? It's already pretty late. And come on, what's the worst that could happen-" He started.

"What's the worst that could happen? It will be incomplete. If it isn't perfect, I'll get anxiety. When I get anxiety, I lose my temper and my body starts working against me until I feel pathetic enough to loathe myself miserably. I can't deal with that now. You can sleep if you want; I'll work on it myself." Her breathing was harsh and her eyes stung which just made her angrier. If there was one thing she absolutely hated, it was being weak in front of someone else pathetically.

He seemed to be overwhelmed by her sudden reaction and he quickly started apologising. "Whoa calm down, I am sorry. We can-"

"Sorry isn't going to make a document appear now, is it?" Her gaze was ice cold and he flinched at her raised voice. She knew she should probably stop before she said any further but she couldn't stop herself.

"Hah." She breathed out. "When will you stop acting like the whole world revolves around you? I can't believe I came here with someone so irresponsible."

She knew she had hit the spot. She knew she had crossed the line of being reasonable to being a total bitch but she just couldn't help it. If he was even tiniest bit angry, he hid it perfectly.

He decided that talking wasn't the best option and hurriedly made his way to a bed with the laptop. She traded her bathrobe for her clothes and her head pounded hard. She got out of the washroom, silently making her way to the bed.

They worked on the presentation for a long while, creating slides and calling Jin to resend a few key details. The whole time, Taehyung painfully noticed as she avoided all eye contact with him. His heart panged as she pursed her lips tight, her hands flying on the small keyboard. This went until it was way past midnight. He had tried conversing in between only to be shot back down as she ignored his existence completely.

"Maybe you should sleep. It's late and you need to get rest. There isn't much left, I'll complete it." He tried reasoning with her.

"No thanks. I can't afford having you 'forget' it again." She replied nonchalantly.

He sighed as she continued working on it. Once she got caught up in work, there was no stopping her. When she was finally satisfied with it, she saved the file and shut the laptop off. He watched helplessly as she slid out of the bed and walked over to the other one. She turned her back against him and he wondered how quickly the night had changed from being pleasant to going all horribly wrong.

She switched the light off beside her bed stand. She knew she was being unreasonable but her stubborn self just wouldn't back down. It took her a while to calm down and she sighed to herself. The 'perfect night' she had dreamt of remained a bitter dream.  

A/N: DRAAAMA! Meep so, we crossed 5k! ashgdfhkl