PART-17

Next morning when Nandini was going to college she noticed that on every tree a letter of sorry is hanging. She became confused seeing that. But her confusion got cleared when she saw Manik coming out from behind the tree holding his ear. Nandini was shocked seeing him but left from there immediately. Manik became sad but didn't mind.

Then he went to the Laal Pahar. He waited for Nandini there but she didn't show up. He was heartbroken. He was ready to do anything to get Nandini back at any cost.

One night Nandini was sitting on terrace thinking about Manik and his efforts to get her back. She was confused what to do. On side she wanted to be with Manik but on the other side she wanted him to go away for leaving her helpless. Thinking all this she was about to get up and come down when her eyes fall on Manik who was standing outside of their house folding his hands and there sorry was written with fire. She stopped at her place. She was shocked and unable to react. Looking at Manik's pleading face she came back to her sense and left from there hurriedly. Manik again became sad but left from there.

Next morning Nandini was going to college when her eyes fall on Manik who was standing on Laal Pahar holding a Sorry board in his hand. Seeing that Nandini stopped for sometime but left from there when Navya shook her.

That day when she was coming back on the way everyone was giving her rose. First two small boys then a baby girl, after that some other people. She confused with these gestures. Everything got cleared when she went a little forward and found Manik standing there waiting making a cute face for her with a rose in his hand. She with a smiling face went to him and took the rose from him. Manik became very happy and mouthed a sorry to her but got shocked seeing her next act. As she threw all the flowers on his face. Then she left from there.

After 1 week
In this one week Manik has tried many ways ta manofy Nandini. But nothing worked. So today he sent a girl with a note to Nandini. The girl went and give the note to Nandini. Nandini became confused seeing the note. She opened the note and found that Manik has called her to the Laal Pahar.

Manik was waiting for Nandini on top of the hill. He was waiting when he received a call from Vihaan. He picked up the call

M: bhaiya

V: What's the matter, Manik? Where are you?

M: I am above a hill which is 150 feet tall. 

V: What? Have you gone there to subside?

M: Noh I am waiting for Nandini.

V: you have totally become deewana. Your Basanty, Hema didn't come so like Dharmendra you are doing Basanty Basanty. Listen, Manik everything has a good side and a bad side.

M: no, bhaiya. Today there is no other side than Nandini.

He was shouting Nandini Nandini. That time he saw Nandini coming. But Nandini heard him shouting. Seeing Manik like that she left from there running. Manik also ran behind her shouting her name.

Nandini came back home.

That day evening Manik came to Nandini's house when Ashok and Priya were sitting outside. Seeing Manik coming Ashok became happy

A: Arre professor ji, you? Please come inside.

M: Ji.

That time Nandini also came there and saw Manik. She became not only shocked but afraid as well for Manik. As she seeing Manik's face she can tell that he is definitely up to something.

M: Murthy Ji, I want to talk to you about something important.

A: Okay. Come inside. We will talk there.

M: Okay

Manik and Ashok went inside. Nandini also followed them.

Precap: Think what Manik will say.

Done with this chapter. I want to ask you something seriously. Aren't you liking this story or what? If you are not liking then tell me I will stop writing. It's last warning if the response of this chapter is good then only I will post next chapter.
Till then good bye.