PART-7

That night Nandini was sitting in her room and seeing their childhood album. There she found her and Manik's picture. Seeing their picture she started remembering their childhood when Manik used to sing for her and they used to spend time together. Some flashbacks from childhood came in front of her. While thinking about Manik and childhood she slept unknowingly.

Next morning
Nandini woke up and went to the terrace when she looked into the garden she found Manik standing behind a tree and looking at her. She found him signaling her to come and talk to him.

"What is this bronchitis doing here? He will be dead, if someone find him there. God please do something about him. He will not leave me in peace."

She was about to go but when she look at the gate she found Harshad coming. She got afraid and ran to find Manik but she didn't find him there. So, she sighed in relief that Manik left.

After some time Nandini was doing something in garden when she turned back she found Harshad there. He was about to tell her something

N: Harshad Bhai, what are you doing here? Do you want to tell me something?  😒😒😒

H: yes. Are you coming College today to attend the function? 😫😫😫😫

N: no. 😶😶😶

H: why? 😓😓😓😓 There won't be any problem we are only organizing the function.

N: but I won't go. Anything else? 😒😒😒

H: oh. Everyone is saying that we are going to get married.

N: so? What do you want?

H: nothing I'm going.

Nandini Went to college to do some work. While coming back she met Navya and talked to her

Nav: you here? To attend the function?

N: no I had some work now I am going back to home.

Nav: please come na.

N: I won't come you go.

She sent Navya from there and she was coming back home while talking to herself.

" I am stupid. why? why do I come here? I don't know the boy still I came. I'm really stupid."

She was walking when she heard Manik telling

M: are you going back? The function has not started yet.

N: I hadn't come here to attend the function.

M: then why had you come?

N: I had some work.

She again started walking. Manik ran behind her

M: you came here for me.

N: Impossible. Why will I come for you? I don't even know you properly.

Then she started going again. But came back. Manik saw her coming back so he stood straight.

N: you wanted to tell me something. What?

M: you came for me?

N: no never.

M: hmm.

N: okay I'm going.

She was walking when he told her from behind

M: umm I like you. Actually I have fallen in love with you. 😫😫😫😫

N: what?  😶😶😶😶 Just yesterday you had met me and today you are saying this. Wait wait wait what do you think? I am a small village girl you will talk to me sweetly and I will fall in love with you?

Manik was about to say her something but before he could tell her she started speaking

"You are standing here well you should be happy. Because with whom my marriage has been fixed, if he comes to know about you then he will cut you in piece and send those pieces to Mumbai. So please don't need to die for me please go from here."

She was walking back while Manik was coming towards her.

N: Arre why are you coming behind me? please go from here.

Then she started running.

M: Arre Nandini, please listen to me. Nandini...

But she didn't stop and went from there. At that time Cabir came from behind and call him

"Arre, Manik what are you doing here? It's time for our performance."

M: shit again she left.

Then he went inside.

Precap: revelation.

So done with this chapter. Hope you like it and guess what might be the revelation?

Don't forget to vote and comment
Bye bye