PART-15

Nandini was coming back from college. She was walking I the garden when Harshad called from behind.

H: Nandini......

Nandini turned back finding him calling her. Harshad got very nervous seeing her expressing. But taking a deep breath he started.

H: I know you don't like me much.

N: It's not like that.

H: no need of hiding. I spoiled your childhood love. From then you have a very negative thought about me.

N: (angrily) l don't remember anything from childhood. I don't know any Aarav or other person.

H: But it's said that it's not possible to forget your first love.

N: That's lie and have you stopped me tell all this thing?

H: No, actually I want to talk to you about us. I know am not a good person. But trust me I am not that bad as much as everyone says. I do politics and many other things but I am really serious about you. I want to love only one person, cherish her and treat her like a queen. That's you. Will you give me the chance?

Nandini got shocked hearing her. She doesn't understand what to do. All the moments with Manik was coming in her mind then the scene when Manik pushed her away came in her mind. Then she again became angry.

She nodded positively at Harshad.

Harshad became very happy with Nandini's answer. He was about to jump out but stopped seeing Nandini.

H: (happily) I am going to Delhi for some days. What will I bring for you?

N: I don't need anything.

H: Why? I will bring for you something or my choice.

Saying this he left from there. Nandini was still standing there thinking about her life and Manik.

Nandini became very silent in these days. She used to sit alone and think about their moments, their love which was true from her side but not from his. She wanted to stop going all those places where she had spent time with Manik. But unfortunately she can't stop.

In Mumbai
Manik's condition is no different. He can't stop thinking about Nandini. Whatever he does, wherever he goes, whatever he thinks everything ends with the thought of Nandini. In every girl he started seeing Nandini. He was getting frustrated on himself.

One night Vihaan was sitting on terrace when Manik came and sat beside him. But seeing Manik he got up and started to leave. Manik became sad that everyone is ignoring him. While going down Vihaan came back and stood in front of Manik.

V: Why did you do this? I can't even imagine that you can do something like this. I used to think that from all of your family you are the most innocent and big hearted but you proved me wrong. You ruined someone's life.

Manik all the time kept quiet because he knew that he is at fault this time.

That night he could not sleep. But one thing he realized that he was also madly in love with her and he can't live without her.

Next morning he just packed some of his clothes and necessary things in his bag pack and took his guitar and left for Dehradhun. When he was going out Bulbul stopped him

B: Where are you going, Manik?

M: Just a few days, Di, just a few days. Then I will fix everything.

Saying this he left from there for Dehradhun.

Precap: Forgiveness isn't easy.

Am ending this chapter here. In next part Manan will meet. What do you want Nandini should forgive Manik easily or she should wait? Give me your views.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Bye.