PART-13

Harshad's men came to the station in search of Nandini. There they found Manik and Cabir sitting. They recognize them as soon as they saw them because of the college function. So they thought to ask them.

HM: Arre Manik Bhai aap yaha?

M: oh haa.

HM: Are you going somewhere?

M: Yes, we are going back to Mumbai. We are here from a long time and my father is also not well from a few days. So, we are leaving.

HM: oh. Please come again. We will wait for you.

M: Sure. This place is really beautiful. I will come here again for sure.

He nodded his head. At that time everyone searched for Nandini. But couldn't find her so they left from there. As soon as they left Manik brought Nandini out who was very worried.

N: Manik, they left?

M: Hmm.

N: when is the train?

M: the train is at morning. We have to stay here tonight else they will get us.

N: Okay.

M: Cabir come in.

Next morning
Manik woke up Nandini and asked her to freshen up as the train had arrived.

N: The train has come.

M: Hmm.

N: Should not we buy some food? No we can buy it on next station as well. The train will stop at next station.

M: Hmm.

N: You brought the ticket?

M: Hmm.

Manik gave her the tickets. There was 2 tickets.

N: Manik, there is two tickets. Where is your ticket?

Taking the tickets from her hand

M: here it is.

N: then where is Cabir bhai's? Won't he go?

M: he will go.

N: if they catch us that we are three in number but we are traveling in two tickets, they will punish us.

M: They won't because we will go two people in two tickets.

N: Manik, are you kidding me? Am not in a mood of joking right now.

Manik turned towards her with a serious face.

M: do you think I'm joking? But you can think that because you are blue blood. Only you have the right to fun or joke.

N: Manik what are you saying?

M: I am telling the truth. You people can make anyone leave the place whenever you want. You can torture them by throwing stone on their house or by throwing dirt's on them. Last time you were the one who joked this time I will be the one. Last time you had thrown me out but this time I am leaving and nobody can stop me.

In the meantime Nandini started crying. The bag she was holding in her hands fell down.

N: so the thing you have done till now was for revenge?

M: think what you want to think. I just wanted to make you understand that how does it feel when you break someone's heart who is innocent.

N: Manik, I said sorry.

M: that day it was not only me who was at fault. You too had. But in front of all you told that I was disturbing you.

N: I am saying sorry for that. I had also apologized many times. How much time I should do that more?

M: then don't.

N: it can't happen please.

M: why are you here? Go back to your ghamandi baba. He will feel proud of you as you have run away from wedding and spent the whole night out.

N: Manik, please don't do this. In this few days I have fallen for you more deeply. There is no one in my life except you. I have come to you leaving my world.

Nandini was crying bitterly then she took out the toy which Manik had given her in childhood.

"See I have still kept this with me. In all these years I have only waited for you. Please don't leave me."

Saying this she hugged him crying but Manik pushed her and got into the train. As soon as he got into the train, the train left the station. Nandini was still there crying.

Precap: Coming back to home.

So done with the chapter. Like it? I know it was boring but it was needed as from here the story will have a turn. To know more keep reading.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Bye.