PART-10

Harshad was thinking about what Nandini had told him recently. Then he told

H: I have decided.

N: What?

H: I am postponing the engagement. First we two will get to know each other. We will understand each other. Then we will get married.

Hearing that Nandini started doing bhangra in her mind. If it was not Harshad in front of her, then she might end up doing something else. She was about to jump in happen but controlled herself from doing so remembering that she is still in front of Harshad.

N: Thank you so much Harshad Bhai that you understand me so well. .

H: Areh if I won't understand you, then who will?

After listening Harshad's statement Nandini rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. She thought that if she will say something, then Harshad may change his mind about cancelling the engagement. So bringing a fake greatful smile on her face she left from there.

Harshad also went inside and talked to the elders about cancelling the engagement. They asked him the reason. He made some excuse and didn't disclose Nandini's name.

Nandini came back to her room and started jumping like a bunny. Then only she got a call from Manik. She received the call immediately. From the other side she heard Manik's panic tone

M: Hello, Nandini, are you alright? Why you were not picking up my call? Is everything alright there? Had anybody said anything to you?

N: Manik, calm down. Relax. I'm alright. Everything is fine here and nobody said anything to me.

M: then why you were not picking up the call?

N: I was with Harshad.

M: what?

N: What happened?

M: What were you doing with him?

Nandini explained him everything clearly. Listening what Nandini had done he rolled on the floor laughing. He couldn't stop himself from laughing out loud. Hearing Manik laughing Nandini made a pout.

N: Manik, you are laughing? First I did so many things and lied to Harshad for stopping his engagement. But you are laughing on me? Go I won't talk to you.

M: Sorry, I won't laugh on you again promise. Is that okay?

N: Hmm.

M: Now everything is fine so smile.

N: Hmm.

M: Nandini, let's meet tomorrow.

N: We can't meet tomorrow.

M: Why?

N: Because tomorrow Baba will be at home, so I can't go out. On top of that my college is also off. So, I can't go out tomorrow.

M: okay.

N: but I have a good news for you?

M: what?

N: Baba, chacha ji and Harshad are going to city for two days. Then I can meet you without any problem.

M: (jumped out of his bed due to excitement) sacchi?

N: mucchi

M: Yipiiiii.

Then only Nandini heard her father was calling her name.

N: Manik, baba is calling me. I will talk to you late. Bye.

Then Nandini went to her father and saw him sitting on couch. He gestured her to sit beside him. Nandini sat down beside her. Harshad with his family and gang members had already left from there.

As: Nandini, today was your engagement. You knew that right?

Nandini nodded her head positively.

As: Hqrshad wants to spend sometime with you before engagement, marriage all. He wants to understand you before everything. Then he will get married to you. That's why he cancelled today's engagement. I hope you didn't feel bad?

Nandini nodded her head negatively.

As: I was expecting this only from you. Now you can got to your room.

Without saying anything Nandini left for her room. She was actually very happy with all this but can't express this in front of all.

She came back to her room and found missed calls from Manik. She called him back. He received the call immediately.

Then they talked for a long time. They shared details about their lives which they spent in these years, about their likes and dislikes. Without anyone's notice they both fall asleep unknowingly.

Precap: After two days.

Like the part? Tell me what you like about the story or are you even liking it? Sorry for mistakes.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Bye.