16 (Finale)

Jungkook POV

"Look we just need to figure out how to get in without being caught."

"I think I have an idea." Mingyu smirked.

"Well don't leave us hanging hurry up!" Hoseok laughed.

"I have some people on the inside. They can open the gates and disable the cameras."

"Who is it?"

"Monsta X..."

"Not not... no. I can't work with them after what happened last time."

"Well it's in the past. They've changed now. They can help."

"Contact them and let's go burn the base."

We all left the gather as many weapons as possible. I was going to beat up almost everyone there.

Yoongi hyung walked in and sat down next to me.

"You good Kookie?"

"Fine... I guess."

"I'll beat up Rose with you and I'll make sure she pays."

"Leave it. She isn't worth it. I will beat up Baekhyun and Chanyeol for killing my family though." He smirked a little.

"Well I'll still help you either way."

I smiled at him and we both left with the rest of the team. Monsta X was contacted and we were soon in front of the base.

Anxiety was coursing through my veins. Jimin noticed my hesitation and hugged me a little.

We walked into base silently. I saw a bunch of people being thrown into some cell and the door being locked.

Unfortunately, we couldn't hide forever and someone pushed the alarm. I shot any agent that aimed a gun towards our team.

We ran towards the lab and I saw all of Monsta X. They smiled and I held Tae back from hitting them.

We made a new plan but the lights went out.

"Think I'd actually let you escape?" I recognized Jisoo's voice.

We didn't say anything until some agents broke into the room.

All the girls walked up from behind the agents. They all stared at us and ordered us around.

"You know you can still join us." Lisa said to Taehyung. He looked like he was about to cry and scream at her.

"Back off." I growled.

"Oh look who it is. Still trust me Jungkook?" Jennie laughed.

"We'll all give you guys one more chance unless you want to be killed. You can work for us or be killed mercilessly."

"No." I said simply.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Well at least I'm not a back stabbing bitch who only cares about the people who pay them a lot of fucking money." Jimin spat.

"Shoot them all." Lisa ordered.

"Now." Minhyuk said and we blew the circuit. The lights went out everywhere and we shot everyone we saw.

I walked up to Rose who wasn't shot at all. Everyone else was distracted and I crouched down to her level.

"I'll let you go cause I pity but don't fucking look for me ever again. I never want to see any of your faces ever again and if I do I won't hesitate to kill you." I said and walked out with everyone else. I saw all the girls sit next to each other.

Yoongi held me close to him and we both walked to find Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The rest had started walking back to the hotel and we said we would meet up after we burn the base.

"Ready Kookie?" I nodded my head and loaded my gun up.

I saw dead bodies everywhere.

"Well if it isn't Jeon Jungkook. Still hung up on your family's death I see?" Chanyeol laughed.

I gripped the gun tighter and waited for them to attack first.

"I hope you all burn." Baekhyun kept insulting my old family and my new family. I was so done with it and shot him in the stomach.

Yoongi did the same with Chanyeol.

I thought that if they escape, they would try killing us.

But I only pitied them.

They were begging for us to stop hurting them and we finally left. I saw them escape with Blackpink and Got7.

I ignored it and threw the multiple lighters into the base. I watched it burst into flames and I leaned my head on Yoongi's shoulder.

He hugged me and we both walked back to the hotel.

They're finally gone.

They won't hurt us anymore.

If they did...

I'll kill them all.

And we'll finally teach the world its place.

They all would learn...

What pain truly feels like.

"They're finally gone." Yoongi chuckled.

"They better learn to leave us alone."

"Yeah I don't wanna deal with them again. Let's just hope that they learnt their place. But if they didn't... I'll just kill them."

"And we would all help you."

We both smiled at each other and saw everyone else waiting for us.

"I thought they killed you!" Hoseok said as he ran up to us. He gave Yoongi a quick kiss on the lips and smiled.

"They're all gone." Jimin and Tae both smiled at me.

I went up to them and hugged them tightly. I felt as if I let go, they would be gone.

We all hugged but it was interrupted by a knock on the door.

We all looked at the door. I held my gun close to me and Yoongi opened the door.

"God pdnim. You scared me so bad." Namjoon said.

"Well I see you passed your test."

"Test?"

"It was supposed to be set up but those girls betrayed us. The whole situation since the police case was just an assignment. Just saying if you want a new assignment now I can give it."

"Give us a break pdnim. Jesus..." Jin said while laying on the bed. We all laughed.

"Well you know how to contact me if you want the next assignment." That was all he said before he left us all.

I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"I wanna go to Japan." Tae mumbled.

"Me to~" I said.

"Jin hyung! Can we go to Japan?" Jimin said.

"Namjoon..." Jin sighed.

Namjoon looked at our faces and into our puppy dog eyes.

"How can I resist their cuteness... Fine we'll go to Japan."

"YESSSSS!" Jhope said. Suga has fallen back asleep as usual.

"I'm gonna find the rest of them." I said determined.

"And we're gonna help you take them down." Joshua said.

I'm going to find you Rose and I'm killing your pathetic boyfriend for my family's death.

I'll make sure of it.