5

Jimin POV
We had finished the discussion for the case. I was so relieved that Rose and Jennie still hadn't figured out who we were. If Jennie found out I don't think I would be able to stand the guilt and anger she would give me. We then all left to the dorm until they told us that they needed to grab something from their old apartment. I asked if I should come but they said no. I just hoped they stayed safe and didn't get hit in the stomach again. They had so many scars their. Especially Rose. I'm just happy that she isn't cutting anymore.
We arrived at the dorm and started to discuss our break in. It was another night time one so I would be sleepy at work again. I always made sure Jennie was asleep and Jungkook always made sure that Rose was asleep. I always shipped those two together. Too bad she doesn't remember him.
~~~~~~
It was 4am and we came back with bruises everywhere. Why did Got7 need to be their today? They decided to ruin my big day. I was finally going to ask Jennie out on a date. Jungkook was going to ask Rose out as well but our plans were ruined. Once we opened the door we heard crying coming from Jennie's room and I panicked. I changed my clothes messed my hair up and put makeup over my bruises. Everyone else did the same. We opened the room door and we saw Rose on the floor crying curled up in a ball with Jennie. We had all noticed that the two were acting really weird for the past few days. It was like they knew who we were and what we had done. Jungkook carried Rose to her room since she fell asleep crying. Same with Jennie except I carried her to her bed instead. I had to talk to the boys about the girls and how they found out.
~~~~~~

Jungkook POV

We started to discuss the girls recent behaviour. I wasn't the only one who noticed. All of us did. I started to wonder if Rose had found out. She probably knows and wants me dead.

"I think that the girls know who we are. Because if they do then they need to leave now before we kill them. In the end another person we work with will die like usual." I said trying to hide my emotions as best as I could.
"That's why I hate working with other groups. I don't like to kill them, we somehow end up in a situation where we have to kill. On top of that, we have to kill two girls that I'm pretty sure wouldn't tell anyone about us." Taehyung replied.
"Really? They won't tell... remember the last girl that found out. It got so bad that we had to kill more people then we had planned. I don't need that happening again. They can get killed in their sleep so we don't need to see them leave while suffering." Suga exclaimed.
I didn't want Rose to die. I just got her back and now I have to be the reason she leaves and suffers again. I hated myself when I found out that she was cutting. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize the door had slammed shut.
They escaped. That was a big mistake.

Jennie POV

I heard the boys outside the apartment so I told Rose to let out all her 'tears' in order to trick them. She cried about her father and how she wishes she was a good daughter. I knew they were fake tears. She hated her dad. He was abusive and she was happy when he died because she didn't worry about him or her old family anymore. I told her to fake sleep so we could hear what they were talking about. She got picked up and went to 'sleep' on her bed. I didn't want Jimin helping me. It would've made my life harder when I would have to say 'goodbye forever bitch.' They all left and I saw them enter Namjoon's room. I immediately texted Rose when they closed the door.
To: Rose 🌹
From: Jennie💩
Bro they went into rapmons room
When should we go???? 
From: Rose 🌹
To: Jennie 💩
Ya wait a minute imma meet u in front of ur room then we go and listen kk😱
I  waited outside her door until she saw Rose emerge from the shadows like  a ghost. We both had their backpacks by the exit in case something happened. We went closer to the room and heard them talking about the people they killed until Jimin mentioned something about us knowing who they were since we were trying to distance ourselves from them.
I saw Rose go pale and she wanted to run until I stopped her. I started to make out what they were saying until I heard something I really wish I didn't.
They wanted to kill us in our sleep. But why? I don't wanna die. Not now at least.
I ran out of the house and slammed the door shut. Stupid. I had completely forgotten something.
The most important thing we needed to escape. The backpacks were left in the dorm. I stopped until I saw 7 figures emerge from the darkness. They followed us. I sprinted with Rose until I saw blood form from her stomach. The cuts had opened and she wouldn't be able to last very long. The blood flow had quickened and she had almost fallen over until someone caught her.
I wanted to grab her and run away from them. They would only hurt her and I would never be able to forgive myself from not stopping them. They all came and one of them started to mumble to me.
"You never should've ran. You have just made your situation a whole lot worse. We never would've done this if it wasn't for your curiosity." J-hope stated.
"We were never curious. Heck, I never suspected this would've happened yet here I am about to beat all you up because of how you treated me and Rose. You lied continuously to me and if you expect forgiveness you are wrong. Rose won't be able to look at any of you anymore. We will finish this case and leave you to die. I won't give a shit." I spat. Every word I said was true.
"Y-you would leave us to d-die?" Jimin stuttered. He was gonna cry but I cut all my emotions.
"Alone in the dark while suffering but me I would be happy as fuck." I exclaimed. He cried and all I wanted was to hug him tight and tell him I would be by his side forever. I would promise him that I would never let that happen but given the current situation I'm in, I can't. In the future I hope.
I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize Jin was behind me and after that I blacked out.
It was all a distraction to get to Rose.