15

Jhope POV

I was listening to the entire conversation through the coms system.

My blood boiled when I figured out who all these girls really were.

"Why did you guys even try hurting us in the first place?" I recognized Jungkook's voice.

"Oh honey we were assigned to hurt you. Plus this assignment of ours is on a personal level. In the end, you were just an assignment." Lisa... just wait. I'll make sure you get hurt for just hurting Tae.

I started preparing the guns and weapons and contacted an old ally of mine.

It was none other than...

Seventeen.

"Jhope? I haven't heard from you in months!" Joshua said through the phone.

"I know I miss you guys to but I need your help..."

Rose POV

"For the love of God Jungkook shut up!" Jennie yelled.

"Jisoo, code #1997." I said.

Jisoo switched off the security camera and told me that I had 2 minutes.

"Look, we don't want to be kidnaping you guys but it's just so that EXO stops pissing us off. We never meant to hurt you guys. In fact, we fell in love with each one of your personalities but... you guys were too late. There were already people before who swept us off our feet. Now I'm giving one last chance to you guys. All of your team is trapped on the east side of the basement in room #216. There is a covered up keypad and the code to unlock it is 564297. Remember that exactly cause if you enter in one wrong number, the alarm goes off. An elevator will open up and it leads to outside of the gates. Then you guys can run to wherever you need to be. We can throw EXO and GOT7 off your trail but you have to be careful for a few years." I said looking right into their eyes.

"Well how do we know you aren't lying?" Jimin asked.

"Because we know what it's like to feel betrayed and can't handle it if someone we cared bout gets hurt." Jennie added.

The 2 boys nodded their heads and waited patiently.

"Oh guys. You have to get out of the base as soon as you can cause something will happen. So I'd suggest running." Jungkook smirked.

I was about to ask him what but my time was up.

The security camera had switched off and everyone was quiet.

We reached the base and I dragged Jungkook into the room with his team.

I'm going to beat up Mark and Jackson for this.

The others were leaning against each other for support; they all looked broken with the blood from the new wounds to the tears streaming down their faces from the emotional pain.

Even if I loved Baekhyun, he needs to teach those two a lesson.

I pushed Jungkook into the room and Jennie did the same with Jimin. I slipped a key into Jungkook's hand and left the room. I locked it and Jisoo said the signal into the room where I heard.

"Code #1997." I smiled internally and walked to the main level where I saw Baekhyun and Suho waiting for us to show up.

"Oh my gawd hi!"

"You know you look really familiar..." Suho acted confused.

"Oh really you look familiar too."

"Wait a second is it Rose and Jennie?!"

"Wait is it Suho and Baekhyun?!"

We all laughed and hugged each other. I felt a happiness with these guys that I didn't always feel with BTS.

But I felt it with Jungko-

Rose stop!

You love Baekhyun not Jungkook.

And I know that Jungkook hates me now.

He will find someone else.

It just won't be me ever again.

Back to Jhope POV

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Seokmin asked me.

"Yap the people inside that base have either been kidnaped or they tried to kill us. In the end we might just be doing the world a favour." I said with a smile.

"Since when did BTS join the good guys?" Joshua asked me while he was hacking into the system at the base.

"Well it was when we realized that we worked for the wrong people. But I'm grateful that we met you guys and Bang pdnim." I said making sure the weapons were all ready.

"So that's why you stayed in that lab for so many years." Mingyu said.

"What?"

"You stayed in that lab of yours cause you had to prepare weapons for your teams and the new police forces."

"Well I guess. I just know how each weapons works and how to use it to my advantage completely. My brother was right the entire time."

"Guys I got something."

"The team is close to the apartment that we've been hiding in. They escaped without triggering any alarms." That was all Joshua had to say before I ran out to the front of the building.

"You're alive?!" Suga yelled at me once we reached the room.

"I thought you were dead!" Jin said.

"Guys chill. Right now we need to attack the base and get any other prisoners out before it gets worse." I ordered.