°°°He reads the fault in our stars.°°°

He reads the fault in our stars

Harry: He can't put it down; the inquisitive words of John Green have a tight grip on him. He gets quite upset at the end but its understandable. With watery green eyes and fringe pushed up in a somewhat quiff he shakes his head. "It wasn't suppose to end like that." He whimpers hiding his face in his hands.

Liam: He can't put it down; this results in sleepless nights and many chaptere reviews. "It's so... amazing to watch their love grow." Liam mumbles to you one night, his brown eyes show tears but he wears a smile on his face. "And then it's gone but you can still feel it." He shakes his head before closing the book. "I want us to be like that... I want us to have that love." Liam pauses for a moment before getting up to kiss your cheek. "We are like that." He realizes.

Louis: He can't put it down; even though he's sobbing by the end. "It's not suppose to be like that." He shouts tossing the book off the bed. Tears roll down his red cheeks, hands protectively hide his face. You don't know why it hit him so hard, but you comfort him nonetheless. His head lays on your shoulder and you occasionally kiss his brunette hair. "I love you." He whispers shakily.

Niall: He can't put it down; even if he's not big on reading. He's heard so much from you and others so one day he decides to pick it up. Near the end he walks into the bedroom, head down, body shaking. "What if something ever takes you away from me?" He growls before letting out a high pitched cry tear from the back of his throat. He spends the next few hours attached to you.

Zayn: He can't put it down; although it takes him awhile often reading chapters on the tour bus or in the hotel room he finally finishes. You notice how quiet he became and decided to check on him. "I like the book its just ..." he can't finish, he can only bow his head and cry. "It's sad. He was... and she wasn't... I don't ..." he starts unable to finish his sentences.

***
(A/N); Hi guyssss,
This isn't the actual preference that you guys wanted its just something that I had to write because OMG I saw the movie today.

 *SPOILER ALERT I'M SORRY; not. :D*

I actually read the book when it first came out in like 2012, and the movie FINALLY came out here and let me tell you one thing. I NEVER cry, like I hate to cry in front of people and the cinema is obviously a public place. So I went there with a couple of my friends and they were already crying when Gus tells Hazel that he is diagnosed with cancer again and I was just sitting there with tears in my eyes but nothing more. BUT THEN WHEN THEY WERE IN THE CHURCH I JUST COULDN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE! AND THEN I just started crying non-stop and ugh. OR the part when hazel is driving back from Gus funeral they put a song from BIRDY IN THE BACKGROUND LIKE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!! And and and then at the end FREAKING ED SHEERAN SINGS AND I'M DONE WITH THIS OKAY? okay. he he see what I did there :D.

__________

But yeah the movie was wonderful, just like the book and if you haven't seen it yet....THEN WHAT THE NUGGET ARE YOU WAITING FOR! ;)
Sorry I just had to rant! Anywayssss, I hope you still liked this, please remember to vote, because you were doing a great job so far and my thankful for that I love you all.

AND THIS IS A BONUS FOR Y'ALL FOR COMMENTING AND READING AND VOTING <3

Z.

follow me on Instargam : @1dinfectionone <3