°°° Your scar.°°°

Your scar

Louis:

You sat on your bed and traced the outline of the scar that spread out across your stomach, and realized how lucky you were to be alive and to have met Louis. "What's that from?" Louis asked as he stepped through your door way and walked over to you. "When I was 17 my parents and I were in a wreck, and the glass from my window broke off and cut my stomach." You said remember the day that took your dads life and almost took yours. "How did it happen? Was everyone okay?" You looked down at the ground and let tears fall from your eyes. "My mom was okay, she just had a small bruise on her head. My dad and I weren't as lucky as my mom. I was in a coma for about a month and my dad died a week after the accident."

Louis grabbed you and held you tightly. "(y/n), why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know it's just hard to say, and it's kind of hard to believe." Your boyfriend grabbed you face and turned it towards him.

"Your mom wasn't as lucky as you think." Louis said kissing your lips then allowing to rest your head on him.

"Why is that?" you asked confused. "She lost her husband and was in danger of loosing her daughter. She had it worse than you thought, babe." "I never thought of it like that." You said trying to imagine what your mom went through everyday that she had to deal with your fathers death alone and then wondering if you were going to come out of the hospital alive.

"A life without you would be unbearable." Louis said hugging you tighter. "If you ever need anything, (y/n) I will always be here for you, I love you."

Zayn:

"(y/n), here's a t-shirt for you to sleep in." Your boyfriend said throwing you a white shirt he had just pulled out of his dresser. You quickly slipped of your dress and began to put the shirt on.

"What's that?" Zayn said pointing to the scar on your inner thigh. "It's just a scar." You said trying to cover it up. "How did you get it?" He said walking over to you and picking you up.

"Well, you know my ex boyfriend, (y/e/n)?" You asked as your played with his jet black hair. "Yeah."

"One night he got home really late and he was kind of drunk, we just got into this big fight and he kind of threw a glass at me," Zayn's face flooded with anger, while he listened to your story. "he didn't think it was going to break but it did, and it cut my leg open."

You smiled at Zayn when you finished your story then jumped into his bed. "Did you leave him after that?" "Yes, I left that night I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with someone that was going to hurt me." You said then pulled blankets over your legs, trying to hide the scar that Zayn had been starring at for the last 10 minutes.

"Babe, I just want you to know you never deserved that, even if he was drunk that was no excuse. You deserve someone who is never going to hurt you in anyway. I will never abuse you, I'm not saying that I won't hurt you in anyway but I am saying I will try to be the best that I can be for you."

Liam:

You and your boyfriend Liam were sitting in the living room, Liam was fixing your hair while you were watching TV. "Should I put it in a messy bun or maybe I should curl it."  

He said as he tossed your hair around. 

You laughed at your boyfriends playful attitude and handed him a brush. "y/n, what is this?" Liam asked concerned. "I don't know, what is it?" You asked him feeling in your hair where Liam was touching.

"Oh that." You said realizing what Liam was talking about you turned to him and began to tell him what it was. "When I was 7 I was diagnosed with Brain Cancer and the only way that we could get rid of it was by removing the tumor. When I went in for surgery they cut my head open and it left a scar." Liam started to cry as he held your hand tightly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked wiping tears from his face. "Because it doesn't matter it's over with I don't have it anymore Liam." Liam smiled and kissed you gently."It can't come back?"

"There is always a possibility, but it's not like it will defiantly come back. If you can't take that then I'm sorry but, cancer is part of my life I do have to worry about it." You said looking into Liam dark brown eyes. "You couldn't get rid of me even if you tried, I'll be here forever."

Niall:

"Want to watch a scary movie?" You said propping your legs up on Niall. "Only if you promise not to scare me." He answered pushing your legs off of him and then looking at them.

"Is that a scar on your knee?" He asked pointing at your knee on your right leg. "Yup, sure is." You said smiling at your him then looking at your knee.

"What movie do you want to watch?" You said going to the Horror movie section on Netflix. "What is it from?" Niall asked taking the remote out of your hand. "It's actually not a big deal. When I was a freshman we took an end of the year trip to Six Flags, and we were getting off this water ride. My friends didn't want to get splashed so they started to run, I was stupid and wore my favorite pair of sandals. I went to go catch up with them and when I was running I slip on a puddle and both my shoes broke when I fell my knee hit the ground really hard." Niall laughed then handed you the remote.

"Hey it was a really dramatic event in my life. My friends stood there and laughed at me and I had to wear my teachers shoes the rest of the day." You said scooting closer to him and scrolling through the movies on the screen. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. If I would have been there I would have picked you up and carried you around the rest of the day."

Harry:

"Do you have any scars?" Harry asked you while you two were sitting at your kitchen table trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, when I was in 6th grade I got bit by a vampire, see." You pulled your leg up over your chair and showed him a bite mark on the inside of your knee. "What's it really from?" He asked giggling. "We had a really big dog and a pretty small dog, and the bigger dog just randomly started attacking the smaller dog. So like a dumb a$s I went and tried to pull them apart myself, and the smaller dog was in like defense mode so it kind of bit me."

You said then began to eat your food again. Harry looked at you and then started at his food for a minute "Don't curse."

***** 

(A/n): how does everybody like it so far? Does anybody here has scars like in the preference?

I have two on my right foot. We have a dinning table made of glass so one day I decided to put the plates for breakfast but I somehow slipped on something and hit the table with the plates really hard so that the whole table broke and glass pieces were stuck in my foot. We had to go to the hospital so they could pull out the glass pieces. It hurt so much! 

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW for more!

Hahaha :P

Love ya all xxx 

-Z