°°°Valentines day°°°

Valentines day

(A/N) I don't even like valentines day but whatever brah everthing to Make yOU HAPPY

Niall Jamesss HoRAN #ootd2

You and Niall kept Valentines day pretty simple. Neither you nor him were really knee on the idea of having to show your love to a person only for one day, I mean love should be shown everday not just on the 14th of February.

[ Pretty stupid idk is it just me or??]

So both of you just went to Pizza Hut for lunch, because honestly what is better then eating pizza with the person you love the most? After that both of you walked around the city for a while, doing some window shopping, buying ice-cream- twice may I add because Niall let his first one fall on the ground. Typical.

After laughing at him and buying him his ice cream - again, the two of you pursued your walk. "Hey, um Y/N, hold my ice cream really quick please?", he said handing you his cone.

"Okay..?" As you took his ice cream in your free hand, Niall ran off to God knows where and came back a few minutes later, with one of his hands hidden behind his back.

"What was that?" You laughed looking at him, confusion clouding your face.

"I know you don't really like Valentines day and what no but... I still wanted to buy you a little something..", as soon as he spoke those words, Niall showed you what he was hiding behind his back.

A simple red rose.

You chuckled lightly taking it from his hand. "You didn't have to do that." You replied smiling fondly looking into his deep [cheesy af I can't] ocean blue eyes.

" I know. I wanted to."

Harold Edward Stylessss

"I know you don’t want to put a label on us yet, but I still thought I could do something sweet for you today," Harry said running his hands through your hair, as you sat on the back porch of the beach house the two of you were renting together. Both of you had a complicated relationship and decided to take the week to figure it out. Harry’s heart was made of gold, he would do anything for you and you knew that even though he promised he wouldn’t do anything big for Valentine’s Day that he would. 

"So if you would follow me inside," he said pulling you up gently and leading you by the hand. 

"Harry," you smile and shake your head laughing, "You’re too sweet, but you know I just wanted to keep it simple," 

"I know," he said pointing at you and smiling as he walked inside through the door backwards so he could see your face when you saw the room. He had moved the furniture somewhere else and had made a fluffy white palette of pillows and blankets on the floor surrounded by rose petals. You looked up at the ceiling and saw the twinkling of light from where he had strung strands lights all across the room. You gasped as you took in the whole scene. He had strawberries and champagne beside the palette and a guitar laying on top of it. 

"Harry this is…." you looked up at him and bit your lip in a smile, "this is perfect," 

"I know you didn’t want an actual gift so I decided I would sing you a song, since you are always telling me that you love it when I sing to you," he led you over to the palette to sit down.

"I do love your voice," you say laying down and propping yourself up to look at him as he starts strumming the guitar, "You have gotten a lot better at that over the last few months," you smile as you listened to him start playing some chords."I have been practicing," he said winking at you, "I wanted to be able to play your favorite song for you,"