°°° He finds out you were a Victoria's Secret model.°°°

He Finds Out You Were a Victoria's Secret Model

Harry:

You had to wake up exceptionally early to get to your photo shoot this morning. You rolled out of bed, but Harry grabbed your wrist, pulling you back into bed. "Harry! I have to go to work," you sighed, rolling over to look at him. "No you don't," he responded, smiling with his eyes still shut. You hadn't told Harry that you were a model for Victoria's Secret yet. In order to go to work, you were going to have to confess. "Okay Harry, listen. I have to go to a photo shoot," you said, pulling out of his grip. Harry's eyes popped open. "Photo shoot for what, babe?" he said, eager to know the answer. You looked at the ground, ashamed to tell him, "For, uh, Victoria's Secret..." "What?! You're a Victoria's Secret model? Can I come? Please, please, please, please?" he begged you, throwing the puppy dog eyes in. You obliged, but you knew you were going to regret it. While you were in the dressing room changing, Harry was sitting on the couch, calling all the other boys, bragging that he was dating a Victoria's Secret model.

Liam:

You modeled for Victoria's Secret before you met Liam. It never really crossed your mind and it wasn't that big of a deal. One day you and the boys were playing 20 questions. "Okay, so (Y/N). What was your last job," Harry asked you. You felt your cheeks turn red. Here goes nothing, you thought to yourself. "Okay, well I was a model," you said, trying not to make eye contact with any of the boys, including Liam. "You were?" Liam asked you. All the boys' eyes grew huge. "For who? For who?" Louis asked. "Um, Victoria's Secret," you said. All the boys cheered and gave Liam high fives. "Damn, Liam. You lucky boy," Zayn said. Liam had a huge smile on his face and winked at you and you blushed. "We all know who will be getting it on tonight!" Niall shouted. "Shut up, Niall!" you said, throwing a pillow at him.

Louis:

You and Louis went to your parent's house for dinner one night. Your mom was showing Louis old pictures while you and your dad caught up. You could tell Louis was quite bored, until he saw a photo album titled, "(Y/N): Modeling Days." He grabbed the book and sat next to you. "You never told me that you were a model, love. Who'd you model for?" You took a deep breath and blurted out, "Victoria's Secret." "No way! Babe! That's so cool! Why didn't you tell me before?" "You never asked," you teased him. "Wait until the boys hear this!" he said, proud of himself that he had a model girlfriend.

Niall:

You and Niall had only been dating for a year. You were a model for Victoria's Secret. Tonight was the fashion show. Your boyfriend's band, One Direction, was going to be performing at the fashion show. You hadn't told him that you were a model, yet alone walking the runway. You decided to surprise him. They were singing "What Makes You Beautiful," when you strutted down the runway. When he saw you, his jaw dropped. You walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The crowd went wild, including the boys, who checked you out throughout the show.

Zayn:

You and Zayn were out shopping. You needed to go into Victoria's Secret to get a new pair of yoga pants. While you were in the changing room, Zayn was looking around the store. He stopped when he saw a poster on the wall of a model who looked exactly like you. When you came out of the dressing room, he called you over. "(Y/N)! Come here!" he called. You went over to where he was standing. "What's up?" you asked. Zayn put his arm around your waist and said, "Is that you?" You looked at the giant poster and blushed. "Oh my gosh! That picture is from two years ago!" you buried your face in Zayn's chest. "You never told me you were a model. A lingerie model, no less!" Zayn said, chuckling. "I'm sorry! I should've told you!" you said. "Babe, I'm not mad. Just as long you still have the outfits," he said, smirking. You playfully hit his shoulder, "Shut up, Malik!"

*****

(A/N): Hey! Hope you enjoy my writing!
VOTE VOTE VOTE for more!

Lots of love xoxo -Z