°°° You dye your hair.°°°

You dye your hair

Zayn: 

You had a photoshoot and they had to dye your hair. You loved it but you weren't so sure if Zayn was going to like it too. You made a picture of the picture from the shoot and sent it to him. Zayn called you and you took a deep breath before answering. "Babe, that's awesome! You look sexy and your hair looks amazing. I never thought you dared to dye your hair." He yelled into the phone. The people on the set gave you a weird look because of the sound coming out of your phone but you just laughed. "I'm going to show the boys the picture, see you tonight babe!" you didn't even had a chance to say anything. "I guess he doesn't mind." you said to yourself and put your phone away, going for round two of the photoshoot.

Liam: 

A fan came up to you when you were at a festival with Liam and the other boys and girlfriends. "(y/n) is that tattoo real? and your hair, it looks awesome. I always wanted to dye my hair pink but I just didn't have the guts to do it. Now I'm sure I'm going to dye my hair pink." You were a bit surprised by the sudden speech from the energetic fan but laughed along with the boys and girls when Liam spoke. "The tattoo is fake, we had a surprise ice scream yesterday with a tattoo in it, look we're matching!" Liam said happily and showed her his tattoo on his right arm. "But her hair is indeed amazing." he said and pulled you by your waist closer to him to give you a kiss on your hair.

Niall: 

Niall was scrolling on Twitter when he saw your name in the Trend List and clicked on it. "Awh, cute." he commented as you walked into the room with two cups of tea. "Oh nothing, you're only trending topic number one with this picture." you placed the cups on the table and sat on his lap as he placed the laptop on your lap. It was a picture from the night when you went to an awardshow with Niall. You had just dyed your hair blonde and hoped to get some positive comments on your looks. "They love it just like I do." Niall whispered in your ear. "Half as much as I do." he corrected himself. "Now we're the blond couple in the band." he grinned.

Louis: 

"You dyed your hair orange?" fans from Louis yelled as they saw you on a outdoor concert. "Do you like it?" You asked them. They began cheering and yelling yes which made you a bit proud 'cause you dyed it yourself. "Oh my god (y/n) did you dye your hair orange?" Louis yelled as he ran towards you. "Oh shut up." you said to him and slapped him on his arm. "Louis, do you like her hair that way?" a fan asked him. "Like? I came up with the idea... well it was kind of a dare so." Louis had a proud smile on his face. "I love it." he said before the boys yelled to you two to come as the concert was going to start. Louis already walked away but you climbed on the fence as the fans asked to make a good picture of you without the bars. "Come here you, annoying orange." Louis yelled and you jumped off of the fence, running to Louis and jumping on his back for a piggy back ride to the places for the concert.

Harry: 

"Can I please post a picture of your hair?" Harry whined. "No Harry, the fans hate me already I don't want the to print the picture and set it on fire to show me their hate for me." you said, overreacting extremely. "Oh come on, I love your hair and everyone else will love it too. And the fans you're talking about aren't fans, I told you." he said. You sighed. Since it was a very warm day and you weren't in the mood to complain any longer you bowed down and turned your face away from the camera. "You can take the picture like this." you said and Harry snapped it quickly, posting it on Twitter before you could change your mind. @Harry_Styles: I love mermaids." Is what Harry tweeted. You checked your phone and raised your eyebrows at your boyfriend. "So you're calling me Ariël from now on?" Harry laughed and nodded his head, running away from you as you saw the fans starting to trend 'Ariël' with the picture added to their tweets.

****

(A/n): hey :) not the best i know but I need ideas!!! 

Please comment some ideas!!! #faster #updates

VOTE VOTE VOTE :D

Love you all ❤ 

~Z