Liam Imagine

Liam Imagine

"Liam, look!" you cheered as the otters were swimming around in the water. Liam had taken you to the zoo since neither of you had been there for a while. He loved seeing your eyes light up whenever you saw animals.

"I see them! They're doing tricks just for you." he answered back with a smile on his face. He was watching you as you stared at the otters when he got an idea.

"Let's go see the tigers, Y/n!" A huge smile was stuck on your face and you started to walk apparently to fast because Liam grabbed a hold of your hand to slow you down.

When you got to the tigers you stood there and stared at them. Your eyes on the tiger and someone else's eyes on you.
"Liam, why are you looking at me like that?" You turned to face him and he had a smirk on his face with pink cheeks.

"No reason," he said looking away. You just shook it off and went back to the tigers. There was a white tiger, an orange tiger, and one little tiger. The big tigers weren't that exciting so you glued your eyes to the little one. You got so distracted by the tiger that you barely noticed Liam and how nervous he was.

You were about to ask him if he was ok when you turned and saw him down on one knee with a little box in his hand.

"Y/n, I love you with all my heart. Your caring, loving, beautiful..." he goes on and on about why he loves you. You start to tear up more and more as he keeps talking.

"Oh, and you make really really good food!" You both chuckle a little. "So, Y/n, will you do me the honor of being Mrs. Liam Payne?" All you can do is nod your head. He puts the ring in your finger, gives you a hug, and kisses you.

You keep walking through the zoo, but not with your boyfriend anymore. You're walking with your fiancé.

*****

(A/n): aw! Hope you liked it!

Thanks for +700 reads! Means a lot!

Xoxo

-Z