°°° He catches you singing to yourself.°°°

He catches you singing to yourself...

Harry: You're washing the dishes when Harry gets home, and you don't notice as he stands at the door, smiling and watching you as you quietly sing 'Little Bird' by Ed Sheeran to yourself. Once you've finished, he walks over to you and wraps his arms round your waist, whispering in your ear for the first time, "I love you so much."

Liam: You're playing your music on your iPod through the big sound system as you tidy the kitchen and make dinner. You're singing along to 'Yellow' by Coldplay, and are reaching up to try and grab a pot on a high shelf when another pair of hands gets it for you and soft lips are placed on your cheek. "You should sing more often," Liam whispers with a smile.

Louis: "You never told me you could sing," Louis smirks once he walks in on you singing 'Nothing' by The Script. "That's because I can't," you mumble with red cheeks. "That's not true," Lou says, walking over and taking your face in his hands. Then he presses soft kisses all over your face, whispering, "You're so CUTE."

Niall: You're getting ready to go out and start humming 'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5 as you put on your makeup. Just as you finish the chorus, Niall appears in the doorway and says, "Y'know, I can play that on guitar." "Can you now?" you ask, cheeks turning pink, and he nods and comes up behind you, wrapping his arms round your waist and resting his chin on your shoulder. "We should sing it together," he states quietly, lacing your fingers together and kissing your cheek. You nod and rest your head against his chest, whispering, "We could."

Zayn: You're singing 'Dance With Me Tonight' by Olly Murs at the top of your lungs as you wash your hair in the shower, completely oblivious to the fact that Zayn's arrived early to pick you up and can hear the whole thing. You don't notice until you find him sitting at your dining table and he quips, "You know, I never knew you were an Olly fan." You look at him, confused, and he smirks and says, "Your singing." You cover face with your hands and exclaim, "Oh no, you didn't hear that, did you?" "Yeah, I did, it was great," Zayn says, getting up to remove your hands and kiss you sweetly.

*****

(A/N); VOTE VOTE VOTE for more :D

love ya <3
Z.