°°° Christmas with the Family °°°

Christmas With The Family

Harry:

“Wake up love, it’s Christmas” you hear in your ear, warm fingers running up and down your bare back. “(Y/N) come on… I wanna open my presents” Harry whispers, rolling atop you while pulling the covers up over your heads. “Harry… it’s 6:00 am” you groan, rubbing your eyes before tracing his new chest plate with your fingers. “But it’s Christmas” he pouts and you sigh. “I doubt anyone else is even awake” you sigh, groaning when his mother knocks on the door. “Darlings, are you awake? I’ve made breakfast and coffee” Anne questions and Harry chuckles. “Told you” he smiles, hopping out of bed and you chuckle because he’s naked. You watch as he gets dressed, pulling a ridiculous Christmas sweater on before you pull your own pajamas on. Once you make your way down stairs, you notice that the rest of his family all has on the same sweater and you feel somewhat left out. “Here, open this first” Anne tells you, passing you a bright red bag before you’ve even entered the kitchen for breakfast. You open the bag and smile, tears coming to your eyes as you pull out a sweater that looks like everyone else’s. “You know, mom knitted these like five years ago” Harry tells you quietly as everyone starts unwrapping their gifts. “She’s been working on yours for about a month” he adds and you smile. 

Liam:

You groan when the bed dips, a bouncing five year old reminding you rather loudly that it’s Christmas. “Bub… Liam’s still sleeping, be quiet” you shush him, gathering your nephew in your arms before padding from the room quietly. “I woke up… you weren’t there” Liam whispers against your ear, lifting your nephew up from the couch to sit him on his lap as Liam takes his spot next to you. “It was early when this one came in, figured you’d want to sleep a little longer” you tell him, leaning into his side when the little boy runs off towards the tree to tear into his presents. “Well… you should’ve woken me up” Liam tells you, pressing a kiss to your temple. “Merry Christmas love” Liam tells you, passing you a little blue box and your heart stops for a moment. Your family is gather around as you lift the lid, hand pressing to your lips as tears blur your gaze of the sparkling diamond ring. You nod your answer, smiling as Liam slips the ring on your trembling fingers before he presses his lips to yours. “Best Christmas ever” he tells you simply and you can’t help but agree.

Niall:

You stand in the doorway, arms wrapped around yourself as Niall makes footprints in the snow. Your father is in the living room, leaving behind a scrap of red velvet and eating the Christmas cookies your little brother had left out. Niall’s dad is outside, waiting for the signal to ring the bells. You smile because Niall is trying so hard to make this a great Christmas for your little brother, despite your parents pending divorce and your mother’s noticeable absence from the house Niall had rented for your families. “I heard the sleigh bells last night Niall… Santa was totally here” the three year old gushes, tugging on Niall’s pajama bottoms as he fixes breakfast. “You did, that’s awesome buddy” Niall smiles, throwing you a wink before lifting your brother up. “I think I saw footprints outside… wanna go check them out?” Niall asks, carrying the little boy down the hall to bundle him up. “I saw his footprints and we even made a snowman!” Becker grins, shaking off the snow and you smile while handing him a cup of hot chocolate. “That’s really awesome, go look what dad found in the living room” you tell him, watching as he runs off and you look to Niall. “Thanks for making this so awesome for him” you say, wrapping your arms around his waist and Niall shrugs. “It was fun” he assures you, leaning down to press a kiss to your lips.

Louis:

It was time to start a very busy Christmas. You had just landed in the States to spend Christmas Eve with your family and were heading out late tonight to catch the redeye to London to spend Christmas Day with Louis’s family. You had been preparing for these two days for weeks and were ready to get them started. You hadn’t seen your family since Louis flew you over when he and the boys were on Saturday Night Live which was months ago. It was the only drawback to living in London with him, but you always had the option to fly back and see them whenever you wanted, or in your case whenever you found the time. You took a taxi to your parent’s house and fell asleep on Louis’s lap halfway there. “Here babe,” Louis whispers in your ear once the taxi had come to a stop. You slowly rise and smile as you see your childhood home out the window. You see your mom open the front door and shoot out of the taxi and into her arms. “I missed you so much,” she says squeezing you into her arms. You pull back, tears both in your eyes, as Louis walks up. “Hello darling,” you Mom says pulling him into her arms. “You alright?” He asks her as she closes the door behind the two of you. “I am wonderful now that the two of you are here. It’s so great of you to come and spend time with us,” she says to him. “Of course, wouldn’t want to stay away from my American family for the world,” he confesses putting his arm around her.

Zayn:

The first Christmas is always the hardest they always tell couples, especially when it comes to meeting the family. Zayn had yet to meet your two sisters, but that was all about to change. You were heading over to your Dad and Stepmom’s house for Christmas breakfast and even though he had met your father and was well liked by him, your little sisters were definitely in for a surprise. Your Stepmom had wanted to keep your relationship a secret from them as long as possible and things were about to get interesting. You walk up to the door, one hand on the nob, “You ready?” You ask him with a smile. “I don’t see why you’re acting so dramatic,” he says putting his hand on yours and opening the door. He walks in first and you follow. “(y/n)!!!!” You hear them shout as they run down the hallway, their little feet sounding like a herd of cattle. They stop immediately in the doorway to the living room and stand in astonishment. “Three, two, one,” you Dad says. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They both shout simultaneously, as they run over to your boyfriend, wrapping their arms around him. “Santa actually listened! I can’t believe it!” One of them says. He looks at you a bit confused as to why you didn’t tell him that they were massive fans. You shrug and walk over to you Dad and join him on the couch as the two of you watch him deal with the seven and eight year old latched onto his waist. 

(A/N)***

S U R P R I S E !!!!!!!!

Here you go guys, that's my present for you. For being awesome, voting and commenting! I love you. ♥

In 6H is Christmas! I can't wait. Well actually, its 3:28am its already Christmas but I consider it night sooo. Omg Louis is 23 now, my baby is growing up so fast! *plays 23 by Miley Cyrus* *cries*

Ahhh, its good to be back. If you see this, comment "Xmasdonuts" :D I wanna see how many people actually read this shit.

QOTD; What was on your wish list?

AOTD; -the boys.

-concert tickets

-a book

-dr. Martins in red mat(l O V E them♥)

-painting stuff

-you & I perfume

-money for my trip!  

That was it really, haha. Excited what I'm gonna get!

Take care,

Iloveyou,

Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate and if you don't, happy Wednesday. :D

Z.

IG; @/ 1dinfectionone
Snapchat; zeina_15
Kik; sweetlikesugar1d