Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1

Start from the beginning

His face is scrunched in a bit and I had to stifle my laughter at how adorable he looks.

"Babe, can you ask your stylist to make sure you use some lens whenever you go out? Or at least use some glasses. Your eyes are too beautiful I don't want people to see how surreal they look but me," he stated, he was pouting and I'm not even sure if he's serious or not.

"Let's go," he stated before gently pulling my hand as we walk on the side walk, the way our hands perfectly fit together makes me wonder if this is a sign that we were really meant to be.

With a smile across my lips, I follow where he wants us to be.

We had been walking for a good ten minutes when we turned into a corner until we were walking on a pathway to what seems to lead to a blue house which was situated a little far from the other houses.

The pathway seemed to specifically lead ti the house and once were like a good five meters away from it, the lights suddenly turned on automatically as if it's sending signal that someone is soon to arrive.

I think it was great. It brings a sense of safety to the owner of the house.

However, I'm still not understanding what's happenning.

Once we reached the front of the house, Jungkook pulled out something from his pocket which I later realized was a key and then used it to open the gates. The moment we entered, he quickly closed the gate and locked the door.

We were already standing on the front door and as soonas he was about to punch in the password on the electonic door, I quickly reached for his hand and stopped him.

He looked at me startled.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked worriedly and my eyes widened.

"Who's house is this Jungkook?" I asked, my voice low afraid that whoever that was inside would hear. The moment I asked him a question, his eyes widened as if daunting into him that I don't know a single fuck about what was happening.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry babe. I was too excited I forgot to tell you," he stated and I rolled my eyes on him.

He chuckled at my reaction and I looked at him expectantly.

"Well?" I asked, my right hand already on my waist as I wait for an answer.

He started scratching the back of his head and I'm not even sure why but my inside suddenly started churning, and I felt the hair at the back of my neck standing up.

My eyes widened in realization.

"Jeon the fuck Jungkook. You did not bring me to your house, did you?" I stated almost whisper shouting. My mind about to explode at the thought of meeting his family.

The moment he flashes me an apologetic grin, I knew for a fact that Jungkook had given me the scariest surprise of my lifetime.

"Are you crazy? Do you see what I am wearing?!" I asked him in panic and he moved forward to try to calm me down.

The heck I will calm down. How does he expect me to meet his parents in a loose jumper and shorts?

What will his family think of me?

"Relax Lisa, you're beautiful whatever you were or not wearing," he whispered cheekily and I'm not even sure how to react.

My cheeks turned crimson red and my heart I'm sure did a mini somersault at his sudden innuendo but my mind was still going crazy on the inside.

Before I can even speak, the door suddenly burst open and the face of hwr mom greeted us.

The way her brows furrowed at the sight of our body standing with too much proximity like we were almost hugging tells me she's not liking what she is seeing.

In an instant, my hands automatically pushed Jungkook a little as I tried to pull myself together.

However, what she said took me by surprise.

"My son, who gave you the permission to bring this lady in our house?" she stated, her voice cold and I was so sure that was the sound of my heart shattering into pieces that I heard.

"Mom!" Jungkook exclaimed as if he was surprised about her mom's worda but my body had felt numb.

Is this the same scenario with my family all over?

"What? I don't like her. So let her leave and go inside the house. Your father is waiting," she said coldly and I felt my body shaking, my eyes already glued on the ground.

"What the fudge Mom!" he exclaimed. Dissapointed and annoyance can clearly be heard on his voice. "What is wrong with you? I thought you wanted to see her?" he stated before grabbing my hand but my body was stiff, frozen from my current spot.

"Well I changed my mind. So go inside and we have to talk," she stated, her voice had become stern even more.

But I was surprised at Jungkook's words to her Mom.

"No, Mom. I'm not stepping inside that house without my girlfriend. And Mom, please apologize to her. Whether you like her or not, she doesn't deserve to be treated thia way or anyone per se. And as dar as I can remember, you had never taught me to treat people like shit," he exclaimed and I knew for a fact that he was already fuming in anger.

What the hell was happening?

I thought everything is doing fine.

Was I wrong all along?