010

"Do you even understand the amount of trouble you can get for this!" The principal was screaming at the 4 boys and Travis.

"I'm sorry this was all my fault, I'm taking the blame. I attacked Tord first and I'm sorry, let them go." Travis smiled a devilish smile at tom and with that, all the boys were safe... for now.

"He let us off easy!" Matt happily squealed.

"No. It's a part of his game." Tord said quickly and sternly.

"What game?" Edd questioned.

"The one we're stuck playing in." Tom added.

"So tom, like the hoodie?" Tord looks over at tom.

"Want it back?" Tom thought that was a polite way of asking for it back.

"No, not really." Tord smiled.

"Did you guys see the way Travis smiled at me?" Tom scratched at the back of his neck.

"I guess I'm not gonna leave you're side, I'll protect you." Tord said that is a sexy Norwegian accent. Tom felt a random blush crawl up onto his cheeks but he didn't know why.

"Look guys toms blushing!" Edd laughs a bit.

"No I'm not." Tom scoffed

"Yeah you are" matt laughs a bit

"I-I made you blush? I might have to do this more often." Tord said again in that voice.

Edd and Matt are dying of laughter as Toms face became red as the bell rang.

Over the course of the day Tord started to become more flirty, Matt and Edd started to pick up on this. Asides from that, the school is having an assembly tomorrow. Nobody heard anything from Travis lately though, maybe he has detention?

Everyone boards the bus again and Tord gets questioned by the bus driver as she lets him pass though the front to get to the back.

"So I was thinking." Tord puts his feet on the back of Edd and Matt's seat.

"You wanna go out tonight for dinner or something? I was thinking like Olive Garden or something." Tord hopelessly smiles at tom,

"Sure" tom smiles.

Edd and Matt heard this from their seat.

"Do you think Tord likes tom?" Edd whispers to Matt.

"I'm not sure but they just met like two weeks ago."

"Maybe love at first site? Soulmates?" Edd questioned.

"Lets ask Tord!" Matt was about to stand up.

"No! You know what that can do to him? We're in high school! He's gonna get bullied or something!"

"what cus it's gay?" Matt questioned.

"Wait! I think I have a plan it's just so crazy it might work!" Edd said quietly.

The start of something new. (TomxTord)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara