008

"Everyone have you're stuff?" Tord just got back from the gas station, he filled his car up but he was drenched in water.

"Yeah" Edd said as he got in tords truck.

"Mhm" matt and Tom agreed, matt got in the truck and sat next to edd and Tom sat in the front seat next to Tord.

They all got ready for a long trip home, although the experience was highly dysfunctional due to the rain, but they did have fun telling story's and eating almost all the snacks Tord bought.

(AN; Btw that camping storm thing happens to me irl b4 😂)

By the time the boys got home it was nightfall and Tom didn't want to run home and beg for forgiveness from his father. The boys arranged a sleepover but Matt's parents didn't allow it because tomorrow was a school day.

Tom was worried about going home and when Edd and Matt stepped out of the car, he knew it was his turn next.

"Stop biting you're nails tom." Tord completely drives past toms house and starts to make his was to his own house instead.

"I told you, my house is you're house."
Tord smiles.

Tord lights up a quick cigarette, that reminded Tom, he didn't drink Smirnoff in at-lest 2 days. His facial expression became blank.

"Do you have a problem?  I'll put it out." Tord says a little bit concerned.

"No it's just- never mind, it's stupid." Tom smiled a small smile.

"Nothing you say is stupid, it's relevant" Tord says watching to road carefully.

"I haven't drank in awhile." Tom bluntly says and immediately turns red out of pure embarrassment.

"That's bad?" Tord says concerned.

"I dont know I just feel empty?" Tom says frustratedly.

"Do you drink regularly?" Tord questions tom growing even more concerned every question.

"Yeah, everyday." Tom glanced at his feet on the floorboard.

"Since how long?"

"A few years at least." Tom is starting to look very embarrassed.

"This is my last question sorry for bombarding you but, would you consider yourself an alcoholic?"

This was a question tom despised honestly Edd would ask him this a lot, he didn't want to admit to it but that's what his life brought him to.

"You don't need to answer me." Tord says sadly.
"I-I just don't want you hurt."

"Can we just go home." Tom looks at Tord and smiles letting him know he didn't do anything to upset tom.

Tord heard the words "we" and "home" in the same sentence and smiled to himself. He was gonna turn toms life around even if it kills him.

"It's pretty odd." Tom says.

"What is?" Tord questions.

"Sorry I'm just thinking out loud." Tom says.

"Nickel for you're thoughts?" Tord hands tom a nickel he got from inside of the cup holder.

"I don't know how to put this but I feel like we were meant to be friends or something, I feel strange with you. Don't worry it's a good strange I think." Tom smiles.

Tord didn't know what to say back but luckily he was pulling into the driveway so them going inside would probably change the topic.

Once they step inside tom notices a guitar sitting in the living room.
"I love guitar! Do you play?"

"Yeah but I'm not that good."

"Can you play me a song! Please! Please! Please!" Tom used the sweetest puppy dog eyes ever.

"Fine."
Tord grabs his guitar and starts playing the melody of 'northern downpour'.

After about a minuet of Tord playing tom sings "hey moon please forget to fall down." And after that Tord joins in and both the boys sing "hey moon don't you go down!"

"You know this song?" Tord questions

"Of course I do! Panic! At the disco is the best!" Tom smiles

"Hmm do you know this one?"

For another few hours the boys sang to there hearts content until they both passed out on the couch.