004

The sun seeped through Tords blinds causing Tom to wake up.

"Where the hell am I?" He whispers to himself, then he notices Tord on the floor and that he is wearing big red hoodie.

Hmm, this is Tords place huh? Tom could slowly feel his memory of last night come back.

He looks around Tords room and notices a riffle or two in his slightly opened closet, that was the only thing that seemed to grab toms wondering "eyes" well, besides Tord.

Tom looked at him on the floor and he looked very uncomfortable, what could tom do though, Pick him up? No he'd wake up.

Tom noticed Tord move a bit, as if he was gonna wake up, that wasn't the case however.

After a few more minutes of watching Tord for any signs of movement he finally woke up.

As Tord woke up he rubbed his eyes a bit and yawned.

Tom was still watching,
"Hey tom how was your sleep."

"Good." Tom nodded a bit

"Oh here" Tord leaves the room and comes back with some Advil.

"I figured you're head would be hurting a bit, oh and Edd said hey,"

"Do you have anything to make for breakfast?" Tom questioned as his stomach growled.

"I'll check" both of the boys go into Tords kitchen, to sits on island table chair as Tord was rummaging through the freezer.

"I have waffles and pancakes."
Oh no, tom was debating in his head.

"Pancakes?" Tom questions

"I'll just make both." He gets the waffle machine out first.

Tom knew this was gonna be a good breakfast.

Time-skip after breakfast because I'm the laziest person ever.

"So what do you wanna do today? It's Saturday!" Tord exclaimed

Tom vigorously tapped his foot on the ground hoping an idea would come to him but simply, this was not the case.

"Oh, I forgot to thank you for letting me stay here." Tom bluntly says

"You're welcome, where are you planning to stay when your dad kicks you out?"

That question couldn't help but make tom worry about the future, he thought and thought about this question at hand and didn't have an answer, nor any money for a house or apartment in the area.

"It's settled then" Tord said in a rather serous voice.

"Stay here with me, at least until you get onto you're feet?" Tom smiled at the offer "we'll see"

"Okay tom, back to the topic at hand, do you think Matt and Edd would wanna go somewhere with us?"

"I don't see why not, sure" Tom smiles

"I'm gonna hop in the shower, mind calling them or something?" Tord walks away while talking.

Phone call:

Edd: hey, what's up!
Matt: -interrupts Edd- HEY! IM AT EDDS!

Tom: oh, killed two birds with one stone I see.

Matt: I don't wanna die!

Tom: Edd, Matt, would you wanna hangout today or something with me and Tord?

Edd and Matt: sure!

Tom: okay meet up at edds place?

Edd: sounds good to me.

Tom: cool, we'll be over when Tords out of the shower.