009

Tom, Tord, Edd, and Matt were at the bus stop for school, it was now Monday and they were all pretty tired. They all hated school but at least they had each other.

Tom was different however, he didn't have many classes with his friends. Tom was the laughing stock of the class however, he had the hair of a pineapple and the face of a pineapple, people called him fruity, ultimately sounding like he was gay.

Tord also had a lot of problems, he didn't fit in and he got into a lot of fights. He had a terrible reputation even for being a new kid.

However Matt and Edd has every class with each other and to Tom it seemed like they were more then just normal friends.

A boy shows up at the bus stop, Tord glanced at him. He was built and he looked like he'd be a classic jock or something.

This boy is named Travis and he was the head of the football team, he was also the most popular kid in the grade. He had a keen eye for photos and his favorite hobby was to blackmail Edd and his gang.

"We have a new one?" Travis laughs and points to Tord.

"Move you're fingers before I rip them off." Tord growled and moved back.

Tom put his hand on Tords shoulder and Edd and Matt were practically on the other side of the street by now.

"Who do you think you are? Nobody fqs with me!" Tom grips onto Tord shoulder harder.

"He's the one who started the rumors about me..." tom whispers "be careful".

"What's wrong tom? Hiding behind you're boyfriend?"

"Watch you're mouth, don't talk to his that way"

Tord tried to ignore Travis but at that point he just snapped. The world went black and Travis was the only one he could see.

"What?" Travis laughed.

Tord gave Tom a look as if he was saying "Hold my jacket".
He threw his jacket at tom and bolted at Travis.

The two started to fight and Edd ran from across the street, matt followed.

"This is not good" time went slow.

As Tord and Travis were first fighting Matt and Edd were pulling them apart and tom stood there in horror watching travis' face be shoved onto the concrete and be dragged across the sidewalk as he kicked Tord in the face.

Matt finally grabbed Travis and Edd was able to calm Tord down.

Tord snapped out of his trance and noticed tom put on his red hoodie.
Tom says nothing and semi-robotically puts his arms around tord.

Tom was the shortest one in the group so he hugged Tord in a adorable way and as matt was gonna say something cute about the hug, He got punched in the face by Travis.

"No." Matt reached for his mirror and knocked the hell outta travis' funky ass with it.

"Damn" Edd says not knowing what to do.

The 4 boys are circled around Travis as the bus comes.

"What happened?" The old female bus driver squeaked.

"It's a long story just write me up already" Tord angrily says