002

The three boys and their new friend went about the school, now it was lunchtime.

Tord was trying to look for his new friends in the cafeteria but his eyes only fell onto tom, he was sitting alone.

Tom watched Tord walk up to him and wave, tom felt vulnerable alone so he quickly beckoned for his friend to sit next to him.

"Where are Matt and Edd?" Tord questioned.

"It's Friday so their at there little club thing." Tom sighed a bit and pointed at a spot across from his for Tord to sit at.

Tord sits down in the spot and asks tom "Do you normally sit alone on Fridays?"

"Not necessarily I just skip the lunch period and when lunches over I come back to school." Tom rubs the back of his neck a little bit, hoping he didn't sound like an edge lord or a loser.

"That sounds cool! Since lunch period is about an hour wanna skip then?" Tord smiles excitingly at tom.

"Sure but where to?" Tom gave a questioning glare to Tord but he had no ideas.

"My house then, my dads not home." Tom said rather bluntly and grabbed Tords arm.

After waking for a few minutes they were at toms House, there were no cars in the driveway leaving Tord and Tom alone.

Tom looks for a spare key and finally gets in, locking to door behind him so no one would suspect they were skipping.

Tom motions for Tord to sit on the couch and Tord takes him up on that offer.

"Want anything to drink?" Tom said rather quickly.

Tord really wanted some Mountain Dew but didn't know if Tom had it so he politely asked for water, because almost everyone has water.

Tom comes out his kitchen with a small cup of water and a huge bottle of Smirnoff.

Tord was slightly startled by this but don't worry, it gets worse.

"Stay right here." Tom went into his room with a rather large garbage bag, he filled the whole bag up with food rappers and Smirnoff bottles.

Tord saw Tom suspiciously hold a bag and walk into the kitchen with it he noticed the bottles sticking out the top of the bag and he was at the most part shocked,, he didn't care though.

"So, you drink?" Tord questioned but it sounded more of a soft spoken statement.

Tom quickly blushed because he knew Tord saw the bottles in the bag.
"When I'm stressed."

"Sorry it must be a sensitive issue for you, I didn't mean to pry," Tord said but Tom quickly changed the subject.

"Let's go to my room" he bluntly stood up and grabbed Tords arm.

Tord noticed tom was starting to become a little tipsy but brushed it off because he likes spending time with tom.

"Sh*t"
Tom and Tord say in unison as they hear a car pull up in the driveway.

"That's my dad." Tom starts to tear up at the fact his dad was home and Tord wondered why.

They saw a man step out of the car with a random women following him.

"Hey Tom, is that you're mom?" Tom shakes his head no, "she's at work" on the inside he knew she was somewhere getting high.

"Tom we need to hide." Tord grabbed Tom by the collar and they both squished together in toms closet.

The closet was mostly empty but one person alone still couldn't fit in it.

Tom was sobbing into Tords chest because they were positioned like that from having no room, he was still half drunk and his father came home with a women and if they got caught toms dead.

"Shh." Tord whispered and started to pet toms hair as if he was a little dog.

Tom eventually stoped and they listened for toms father.

"So dose anyone else live here? It looks rather occupied." They could hear the muffles from the women closely because toms dads room was directly under next to toms.

"No only my son." Tom knew that was a lie, and Tord knew something was up with that statement after he felt tom scrunch his face up on his hoodie.

"I'm kicking him out soon anyways, he's pathetic. You're more important." After that followed the sound of a make-out session between two donkeys.

Tord felt toms crying from a wet spot in his hood and he felt like from now on he'd have to protect tom.

"You're drunk and sad so I'm taking you to my house, not to school." Tord whispers quickly and grabs toms arm and tip toes out of the house rather quickly and undetected.

After awhile of dragging tom along they finally walked to Tords house.