"Hey come on guys!! Ryder is tough! Everything will be fine!" Skye said happily.

The pups nod happily and ran to the baby room to fix things up. When they open the door they all gasp in surprise. Everything was beautiful and neatly done. The wall was pink with golden lines on the left side where the crib was at. The crib was white with golden brown ribbons on it, and a white canopy with a golden brown ribbon in the middle. For the changing table, there was a crib mobile of pink, white, and brown butterflies. 

"Woooww!!" Zuma said amazed

"Hendry outdid himself..." Marshall said while the other pups nod their heads.

"It's so...pretty," Rocky said walking around and looking at the crib.

The pups were looking at the room that they almost forgot what they were supposed to do.

"Okay! Enough gazing. Since Hendry already has this room all clean. We should make sure the Lookout is clean!" Chase said.

The pups all nod in agreement and ran out the nursery room. They looked around and looked away embarrassed. The main room was messy. There was popcorn everywhere, their pillows all on the floor, and the pup-pup boogie still playing.

"Huh, Ryder and Hendry be gone for like an hour and already we have the Lookout in a mess," Marshall said making the pups laugh nervously.

"T-True..." Chase said rubbing his head and cough. "Okay! Let's get this clean, pups!"

"Yeah!!" The pups said together.

~Two Hours Later~

"How on earth did we just make it messier!!??" Chase barked while hanging on the string of yarn while Rocky and Marshall were trying to get him down.

Every pup looked at Skye and Rubble who chuckled nervously while kittens and bunnies were hiding behind them.

"We can guess," Zuma sighed.

"Hey! It was snowing. Rubble and I couldn't just leave these poor creatures out there." Skye said while nuzzling a bunny.

"Well, LOOK what those poor creatures just cause!!" Chase growled and gasp when the string couldn't hold him anymore and dropping him down.

Lucky, he didn't land on top of Rocky or Marshall but instead he landed on a pillow that Rocky and Marshall put just in case. Chase shook himself and sneeze when some of the kitten's fur landed on his nose.

"Rubble, you also know I'm allergic to cats," Chase said and sneeze again.

"Here," Thunder said handing a mouth mask to cover Chase's nose.

"Well, at least they didn't go into the nursery room." Rubble said making Chase glare at them.

"Not another word," Chase growled.

They all gasp when the computer screen started ringing making them scramble around. Skye answer the call showing a Stacy who was laughing at Hendry.

"S-Sorry pups just wanted to check in." Stacy laughed.

"WE ARE NEVER GONNA HAVE SEX AGAIN, HENDRY!!!" Ryder yelled in pain.

"What!!" Hendry cried out.

"Oh my, please calm down Ryder and push honey." Kilala laughed.

"Omg!! This is priceless!" Stacy laughed her head off.

"H-How Ryder?" Chase asked nervously.

"He doing good. He's already pushing and giving Hendry hell." Stacy laughed and gasp when she saw the back of the pups. "Omg, looks like you, pups been busy." 

The pups laughed nervously but stop when they heard Ryder cry in pain and begging Hendry to make the pain go away. That made the pups be worried for Ryder.

"Shit! I have to go. Bye!" Stacy said worried and hung up before the pups can ask a question.

The pups looked at computer worried and looked at Chase who took a deep breath and sighed.

"Be calms, pups. Ryder will be fine." Chase said making the pups nod. "Now let us get this mess clean up."

_______________________________________________________

A/N: The baby is COMING YAAAAAYYYYY!! Don't worry nothing bad will happen to Ryder.