6pm (xiii)

Saying Yoongi was astonished was an understatement. Who knew Jungkook was so gone for Taehyung.

He had his back pressed against the wall and inched closer to the alleyway the two were at.

He heard a smack against the wall earlier and who knows what contact there was so he was playing safe and just tried to listen what they were saying.

Silence.

Yoongi had only came outside because Hoseok had wanted coffee from EatJin (or that was just a horrible excuse for something way different. It was great for Yoongi though).

But the elder couldn't help but listen on to the voices of the two arguing.

But was it just arguing?

Or were they flirting?

"No, no. Jungkook is not that kind of guy.." Yoongi thought to himself.

"Now what?" He heard Jungkook say.

"Well," Taehyung laughed a bit at that, "Your move. I'm not saying you have to but meet me at my office at 6pm, after everyone's gone."

Jungkook groaned, "Why so late?". Jungkook had been leaving later than everyone the past few weeks and it would be suspicious as to why he would suddenly stay so late. Yoongi had to smirk at that.

"Fine," Taehyung's voice went lower, "You. Me. 6pm-

"Fine! I'll stay back." Jungkook was so flustered. Taehyung's voice made him go insane.

But there was another problem. Right after what Jungkook had said, Yoongi may or may not have gasped.

He covered his mouth and walked quickly as he could to go back inside and somehow explain to Hoseok why he didn't have any caramel macchiatos with him.

And as for the two outside, Jungkook eyed the hand next to his head. Taehyung noticed this small gesture and immediately went red.

"I-I'm sorry." He retrieved his hand back and stepped back, his hands in his pockets.

"That's pretty cu- what am I thinking?"

—————

After hearing the 'conversation' between Jungkook and Taehyung, Yoongi had been eyeing the two all day, just to see any obvious clues.

And trying to figure out who is more whipped for the other.

To start, he walked past Jungkook's desk with Hoseok and Jimin, Hoseok ranting to Jimin how important coffee is, obviously still salty about the non-existent caramel macchiato he had earlier.

Yoongi pretended to be engrossed in what Hoseok had to say, but saw, at the corner of his eye, Jungkook-

Without a frown on his face?

"Isn't that right, Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin suddenly asked. Yoongi whipped his eyes at him, pupils shaking.

"Uh, whatever." He replied, trying to natural.

"So you agree with Hoseok-hyung again? Yah, you used to agree with me all the time!" Jimin said, obviously irritated.

"I didn't even know what you were asking about, Jiminie." Yoongi retorted.

Hoseok had to laugh at that, "Yah! Jimin-ah, see?" Hoseok hit Jimin's arm lightly, "even when Yoongi-hyung doesn't know what the question is he'll pick me!"

Yoongi turned red.

————

5:55 pm.

Jungkook felt giddy, and he didn't know why.

His excuse for staying behind at work all of a sudden was 'an extra job Taehyung-ssi told me to do' which was partly true.

And that was to stay behind at work.

A familiar man came out of the doorway with all of his things in his arms, including an iced Americano in his hand.

"Hey, Jungkook."

The younger smiled.

"Why so late today? Wanna crash at my place?" Yoongi offered.

Jungkook whistled as he stood up from his desk, "Ahh, hyung. Sorry. I uh, need to do something for Taehyung-ssi."

So he's actually doing it. Yoongi managed to make out.

"That's fine, Jungkook," Yoongi sighed but then suddenly smirked and walked towards the exit.

"Have fun." Yoongi mumbled before closing the door and laughed a little to himself.

Jungkook shrugged it off and got up, glasses still on, phone in his pocket, to the elevator.

In no time, he reached his boss' office.

The glass was clear and Jungkook could the see the elder sitting on his chair, looking out the window with what seems like a glass of whiskey in his hands.

The younger regained his senses after unknowingly staring at Taehyung's features, lit by the setting sun and knocked on the door.

His boss stood up, looked over his shoulder and his eyes met Jungkook's with a tiny smile. He nodded his head slightly, signalling for the younger to come in.

So Jungkook came in, all shy but still walked to the middle of the room. Taehyung pressed something on his desk and the windows surrounding the office instantly fogged.

It wasn't just the boss and his secretary.

It was only Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung put his glass down after gulping the rest down, his face cringed a little before he walked towards Jungkook.

The younger gulped and looked down to the floor.

He heard a low chuckle at a close proximity,

"Jungkook-ssi, why you so shy? It's only me."

What an ass. The younger frowned.

He straightened up, despite the smell of alcohol,

"I thought we were here to talk?" He said as he walked towards the couch and sat on it.

Taehyung was left standing by himself. He looked at Jungkook and bit his bottom lip.

"Ah yes," Taehyung clasped his hands together, "yeah, yeah. Talk. Okay, uhm.

"You are going to stop ignoring my requests from now on because that is what you're meant to do. 'Cause hello? I myself is a busy person. I can't do all the work by myself and I'm not always available to everyone and that's your job to tell that to people- why are you laughing?"

And that was true. Jungkook tried hard not to chuckle at the elder's tell-tale story to make him stop ignoring him. It was crystal clear that that wasn't the real reason.

His laughter died down, "You know that's not true, Taehyung-ssi."

"What?!" Taehyung exclaimed, "I'm not making this up! And you know what I'm saying is true!-"

"Aish," Jungkook waved his hand in front of himself, "Yah, stop denying it!"

And with that Jungkook stood up, took his glasses off, threw them on the table, a startled Taehyung in front of him.

"Don't think I don't remember the conversation earlier. Damn it!"

Taehyung looked at him, still shocked, "Jungkook-ssi, I-"

But he didn't finish his sentence.

And how Jungkook felt didn't need to be said.

Because he kissed him, and that was effective enough to shut him up.

————

yAY there you go!

im sure you know that love yourself tear is coming out may 18

i think this might be the second last chapter (im planning to make an epilogue) STAY TUNEDDD