Chapter 8: A new day and another adventure

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Ok ,what should I do?" Onryo asked while waging his tail at me.

"You practice those moves Dad showed you yesterday, while I work on my Taijutsu and other fighting skills that need work" I told him.

"Gotcha" He said then he went straight into his drills.

Smiling at him I watched him for a minute or two then turned around walking a ways away to my own spot to train, I could still see and hear him from where I was and I could also see the camp that was near by just in case Dad came back while we were training. Setting all but a few of my weapons down near the roots of a large tree I took a few steps back and started my Taijutsu drills that Dad told me I should do.

After about three hours or so I stopped my training and looked over at Onryo who was looking very tired, deciding it was best to take a break after training for so long I sat down on a nice flat rock and then called Onryo over. Upon hearing me call him he stopped and his ears pricked up, turning his head he gave me a confused look then bounded over to me.

"Let's take a break, we've been training for three hours now" I told him as he reached me.

"Thank god, I thought I was going to pass out before we took a break" I huffed out and collapsed onto the ground dead tired.

"I'll go get us some water" I chuckled at him as I stood up to go fetch us some water.

I went back to the camp that was only a short walk away to find all our water containers were bone dry, sighing I picked all of them up and swung them over my shoulders. Telling Onryo I would be back in a little bit I headed out to find the nearest source of clean drinking water, which happened to be a small stream that ran close to our camp but was still a good distance away as well.

"This one will make a perfect sacrifice" A voice said from behind me as I bent over to fill one of the water containers.

"Make it quick Hidan" A gruff voice spoke as I turned around to see a stitched up masked man with a silver haired shirtless guy, both wearing black cloaks with red clouds on them.

"Who in the world are you, escaped clowns?" I asked them.

"Sacrifice's don't need to know those kinds of things bitch" The silver haired Hidan said as he took a step towards me.

"I'm going on ahead" The other one said and left me alone with crazy number one.

"Sacrifice? I'm nobody's sacrifice" I stated asI backed up a little.

"Yes you are bitch, your going to be a sacrifice to Lord Jashin" He grinned at me, then slashed my cheek with a scythe he pulled off his back in a flash.

"Ow, what the hell?!" I hissed at him at him as I cupped my bleeding cheek, then gave him a funny look when he licked my blood of the blade of his scythe.

"Now it begins" He said as he stabbed himself with a big spike thing.