"I'm tempted to drop this on your head" Kaden said, holding up a stack of heavy looking books "Just to shut you up"

"And I'm tempted to let you do it" Ethan replied

Kaden's eyes lit up and just as he was about to release the books, Sky clapped her hands.

"Okay! I think it's time for a break!"

"But Ethan took like 20 bathroom breaks in between research" Taylor said in annoyance "I vote for him to stay behind and continue to research"

"I had to pee!" he shouted "You can't stop a man's bladder"

"No, you're just nosy" Taylor rebutted "That or something's wrong with your bladder"

"Out!" Kaden rubbed his temples "Just get out before I end up killing you both"

"Anything to get me out of this hellhole" Ethan muttered under his breath

I grabbed a small book and threw it at his head

"Ow! What the Hell!" he picked up the small book "Why'd you throw a dictionary at me Kass?!"

"I thought you could learn what manners were" I smiled sweetly

"She-devil" he muttered as he walked out

"I rather be a she-devil than a waste of space!" I called out

Curses rang out and I snickered before going back to the book I was reading.

"You're not taking a break?" Rhys asked in surprise

I looked up and found him sitting across from me, staring at me with a smile and his head in his hands.

"Not yet" I smiled

He smiled widened and he got up before settling down next to me.

"What are you reading that has captured your interest?"

"The story of Selene and Endymion" I exclaimed "It's so romantic!"

Rhys laughed "How so?"

I explained to him about the story and how it was sort of like a twisted love at first sight story.

Rhys listened to my fangirling and when I was finished, he continued to look at me with a look I couldn't decipher. 

He leaned closer and my heart started pumping overtime.

I was just about to start hyperventilating when he redirected his attention to the book and pulled it closer to inspect.

"I thought girls liked Disney Fairytales?" He raised an eyebrow "Not sad twisted Greek myths"

"Everyone can't always get their Happily Ever After" I commented "Besides, not every girls likes Disney Fairytales"

"Do you?" he questioned

"Yes"I said, embarrassed to be admitting it out loud "I'm a sucker for a good fairytale romance"

He smiled and I swear my heart melted.

A piece of hair fell in front of my face and just when I went to push it behind my ear, Rhys hand shot out.

I looked at him, a little startled at his sudden forwardness