friends?

Fede's POV.

I kissed her. And she did the same. That means she likes me as much as I like her.

When I kissed her it  felt so..so right. So dreamy. Like I was in a dream, I couldn't believe that the most beautiful girl in the world was kissing me.

I like her. I like her so damn much.

Our magical moment was ruined by her.

Guess who?

Yep, Lunitta herself. Again.

I'm so done with her. Right now I'm gonna say to her face what I really think about her. I want her to feel the pain. The pain that I was feeling all these times when she did something awfull.

I turn over and see her standing there. She started clapping.

"Well,well,well..I can't believe Federico, you were kissing me the other day but now you're kissing another girl? That's unbelievable." is she crazy for God's sake?

"Jesus Christ, Luna I did NOT kiss you. You kissed me. Tell this to your brain, maybe one day it'll understand." I stand up.

"Don't talk to me like that Federico." She walks up to me.

"Or what? Listen, I don't understand what do you want from me? We are over Luna. To be honest,I have never liked you as a girlfriend, it was all YouMix telling us what to do and you know that pretty well."

"Shut up Federico!!" She says and looks at Ludmila. Yes she heard it,I want her to know.

"Why? We are not in YouMix anymore, so I can be with whoever my heart wants. And it wants to be with her." I look at Ludmila. "Why can't we just be friends Luna? "

"Oh friends?! This is insane Fede..Are you for real now? Oh my God.." she looks down.

I notice that Ludmila was looking down as well.

"What am I even talking about, let's go Ludmila. I'm done here." I grab Ludmi's hand,my guitar with another hand and we start walking, leaving Luna there alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We were silent on our way back home. When we entered everyone was sitting there. German started.

"Thank God, we thought you are never going to come back home, ahah"

"We were ehmm busy.." says Ludmila and looks at Vilu, begging her with eyes for help.

"Yeah dad they were practicing their song in the Studio, let them go." says Vilu.

"Sure but Violetta German just wanted to make sure that.." started Priscila but she was  interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

It was Luna. She walked in and stood there.

"Oh Luna is here too, now we're going to have dinner all together." Says Vilu.

"No wait Vilu. I have something to tell you all." she starts.

"What is it? Come sit down." starts German.

"Thank you but I will stand here." she comes closer. " I wanted to say that as I'm not Federico's girlfriend anymore, I have nothing to do in this house. I will move to my uncle's." she says.

"What? But why..I can't understand." says Priscila.

"It's simple. I came here only for him, to be closer to him and to people that are close to him. But we're not together anymore and I can go to my uncle's house and stay with them." she continues and I can't believe my ears.

"Luna you don't have to..' I start but she talks again.

"No, Fede I already have made a decision. I am moving tomorrow. Good night." She says and goes upstairs.

"But dad.." starts Violetta.

"I will talk to her don't worry.." says German. "Now can we have dinner please? I'm so hungry!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ludmi's POV.

We are in the kitchen with Violetta and I have just told her what happened in the park. And yeah, you guessed it right, she can't stop talking.

"Oh. My. God. Ludmilaaa!!! That's incredible!! You are together, I've been waiting so long for these amazing news. It was all my idea, yes yes it was me. I told you to go after him, if it wasn't me then you wouldn't kiss." ahh Violetta.

"Pff stop Vilu." I giggle. "And also we are not together. We haven't even talked about it yet.." I say and take a sip of my orange juice.

"What?! Are you crazy? Go talk to him, now!!" she cries.

At that moment Fede enters the kitchen.

"Hey, Ludmila can we talk? " he looks at me then Violetta.

"I will leave you alone.." Vilu wants to go but I stop her.

"No, no Violetta, we'll leave. Let's go to your room Fede."

"Yeah, you are right. Stay Vilu."

We go upstairs to his room. The first thing that I notice there is his picture with Luna hanging on the wall. I was looking at it for couple of seconds and he noticed.

"It was a long time ago

"It was a long time ago.." he says and takes it down.

"No, you don't have to take it down..I didn't say anything." I start.

"Let's just forget about her for a minute,please." he takes my hand and I look into his eyes. "What happened today was.."

"A mistake..?" I ask.

"No Ludmila..it was magical. It felt like I've been waiting for it for years you know.." he starts rubbing my hand with his thumb. I look at his hands.

"You said that I don't have to wait anymore..did that mean that I have a chance to be with you?" he asks and I really don't know what to answer.

"Fede I-"

"You can not answer right now if you are not sure. But please think about it."

"I will." I smile at him, kiss on his cheek and go out of his room.

I really want to be with him but I don't think I have the courage to do it...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's late but I decided to update cause you've been waiting the whole day. And also thanks for 100+ readers, so grateful.😊💜 this chapter sucks.