reality.

Ludmila's POV.

After a long and boring day I went to sleep. As I was lying in my bed, thoughts were still eating me. Why would Fede bring Camila to our house and be cute with her. It's kinda strange that he acts like this around her..I thought he loved me.

Yea Ludmi they're just friends. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you anymore.

I don't know, should I even trust him?

Yes, you dumbass, he is your friend still.

"But I want to be more.." I said out loud. Luckily it was midnight and I was alone in my room. "I didn't just say that.. Oh my God Ludmi, stop, you have a boyfriend and he lied to you.." I sighed and tried to stop thinking about Federico.

------

At Studio.

"Hey Vilu." I greeted her as I walked to Studio.

"Hi Ludmi, sorry I had to leave earlier to find Ad." she pressed her lips.

"Ad? As I understand it's Adrian, right?" I asked raising an eyebrow. The way Vilu was acting around Adrian was kinda weird and I am thinking maybe she likes him. I mean I'll be happy if she forgets that heartbreaker Leon, he's not worth my sister's time.

"Yes, it is." she answered kind of nervous.

"Hey, why are you so nervous? And also why did you want to find him?" I asked again.

"I don't want to perform with Leon on our Halloween show and I wanted to ask him, if he would perform with me.." she answered and suddenly a smile appeared on her face.

"And he said...?" I started, raising my eyebrow even higher, if it was even possible.

"Sure. He said sure." she answered and her smile got even bigger. She totally likes Adrian.

"Gosh, Vilu finally." I jumped and hugged her.

"What finally?" she asked confused but hugged me back anyway.

"You're in love again. And happily it's not that stupid Vargas..." I started but she shushed me.

"Shushh..are you crazy? I'm not in love.." she whisper-shouted while looking around to make sure no one heard what I said.

"Oh c'mon sissy, there's nothing bad about it. Also you just called him Ad which means you are totally into him." I stated and started wiggling my brows.

"Ludmila that doesn't mean that I like him.." she crossed her arms.

"Yea, sure. I've never seen or heard you calling Leon anything else then..Leon." I crossed my arms as well.

"What was I suppose to call him? That's his name." she furrowed her brows and stared at me confused.

"For example, you could call him..uhm.. Leo, Lion, Lulu, Lolo, .." suddenly she started laughing really loud. "Should I continue?" I asked jokingly and smiled.

"No please. Enough." she barely pronounced through her laugh.

At that moment someone entered Studio  laughing louder than us. I turned around to see who that was. And the picture that I saw wasn't pleasing for my eyes at all.

"Please tell me this isn't my reality.." I said it mostly to myself and sighed heavily.

"It is." a voice said beside me and it wasn't Vilu's voice. "It is our reality." he repeated.

I turned my head to see Broduey standing beside me with his arms crossed and an angry expression on his face, while Federico and Camila were still walking in the hallways, his arm around Camila. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. What does this actually mean? How could he do this type of thing to me and mostly to his friend - Broduey? What was he thinking? There were so many questions in my head.

"What does this mean?" I asked turning to face Broduey. Looking at those two lovebirds made me feel neaseous.

"This means they're together now.." he said and looked down. He was so sad I kinda felt bad for him.

I was breathing heavily and looked at Vilu begging her with my eyes to say something that will make me feel better. She didn't. She just said.

"I'm so sorry Ludmi.." and opened her as for me to hug her.

All I could think at that moment was "but what about Luna?"

---------

☁ Oh some tea in this chapter ☕ Haha. Why does Ludmi even care, she's got a bf. What do you think?  Sorry for a short chapter!!
And also what about Luna? Thoughts?
Vote/comment means a lot. Xx☁