mistakes

Ludmila's POV.

I can't believe that me and Vilu are going to Céline Dion's concert. It's a dream come true for us.

German told Federico to come with us because he doesn't want us to be alone. I know that Fede was jealous when he saw me and Adrián together but what can I do as I said he is just a friend for me. I love Federico but I really don't know what to do now I think I'm going to forgive him. At the end it's not his fault, right? But I just need some time.

"Can you believe Ludmi we are about to see her?" said Vilu really excited.

"Ayyy, my knees are shaking I think I'm about to fall." I answered.

"Don't worry I'll catch you if you fall." said Fede and winked.

Violetta started giggling. I just rolled my eyes at them.

As the show started me and Vilu started to scream like psychos, he was just looking at us in surprise but we knew that he wanted to scream as well I mean it's Céline Dion pshh.

After the concert we went outside it was already dark.

"Tomorrow we are going to Italy, I can't be happier." said Fede as we were walking home.

"Yeah I've never been there and now knowing that we're gonna perform in front of thousands of people together it just blows my mind..." said Vilu.

"And also I'm gonna be back home, I've missed everyone so much." he continued.

"And you Ludmi? Aren't you happy that we are going to Italy?" asked Violetta.

"Of course I'm happy but I've been in Rome two times so I've seen everything.." I started.

"Yes, but you're going to experience it with me this time, isn't it incredible?" asked Fede.

I just looked at him and didn't answer. He sighed and after that no one said anything.

----

The Next Day.
Fede's POV.

We are in the airport and after like 15 minutes we need to be in the plane. We registered, did everything that was needed and took our seats. I sat down next to Leon.

I've been always scared of planes and only the idea of flying drives me insane. And as I sat down next to Leon I figured out that he's scared of flights too.

 And as I sat down next to Leon I figured out that he's scared of flights too

After couple of hours we landed in Rome. It's so good to be back home.

----

We were already in front of our hotel, Angie and German came with us and they were telling us the rules, who is going to be with who in the same room and stuff like that.

"So guys we made a plan so...Leon, Fede and Maxi will be together, Broduey, Diego and Andres will be together, Ludmila, Violetta and Luna together, Francesca, Camila and Naty together in one hotel-room and..." said Angie. She was still talking but all I could think about was that Luna and Ludmila will sleep in the same room.

"Can we change?" asked Ludmila.

"No dear we've already made a plan, please.." said German.

"It's okay dad, we're going to our room. Let's go Ludmi." answered Vilu and pulled Ludmi's arm.

Leon came up to me.

"Hey, is everything okay?" he asked.

"I don't know what to do so Ludmila could forgive me." I said and looked down.

"Hmm..I have an idea, c'mon let's go, I'll tell." he said putting his arm around my shoulder and we walked to our hotel room.

---

The next morning we all went down to have breakfast. I saw Ludmila sitting alone and went to sit with her.

 I saw Ludmila sitting alone and went to sit with her

"Hey beautiful..." I said coming closer to her.

"Good morning." she said and stood up.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked holding her arm.

"I had my breakfast and I'm going to my room. Any questions?" she said.

"Uhm..can we talk?" I asked.

"There's nothing to talk about Fede, let me go." I let go of her arm and she left me standing there alone.

I saw Luna coming up to me with a paper in her hand.

"Hey Fede. How are you?"

"I'm fine. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm good, but you don't seem fine." she said.

"It's okay uhm..what's that?" I said pointing at her paper.

"Oh this? Marotti gave me this and told me to sign it and you need to sign it as well. It's about our contract, you need to sign it so to make sure we're not together anymore by a contract." she said with a smile.

"But if the contract ends this Friday why do we need to sign it again?" I asked.

"Oh ehm..as I just said, to make sure that we do not have anything with each other and stuff we need to sign this piece of paper..I don't even know but I trust Marotti you know." she said really quick.

"Yeah whatever I'm not in the mood right now but I trust him too." I said

"Yess that's what I'm saying. So sign it right now to just close this topic if you want and you don't even need to read it..trust me." she answered.

"Yeah you're right just give me a pen."

"Here, have it." she gave me a pen.

I looked at the paper and then at her and said. "I trust you Luna so.."

"Yes of course." she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

And then I signed it.

"Thank you, I'll send it to Marotti by email." she said.

"Okay." I simply answered looking down.

"Ahh don't be sad Feddy everyhting's  gonna be fine (she used to call me like that when we were together). And don't forget we have to practice today at afternoon, friend." she waved.

"Okay, okay..bye." I smiled at her and sat down to have breakfast.

Don't even know if I did the right or the wrong thing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think? Do you believe Luna? Idk idk 😏
sorry for not updating, life got in the way 😂🙈💜
Special thanks to my best friend and soul sister Tinistar5 I love you bbygirl 💕 thank you for voting and commenting.