tell me you love me

Ludmila's POV.

Today is going to be a good day I can feel it. My best friend, Adrián, from Spain called me today and said that he's in Buenos-Aires and he wants to meet.

I have missed him a lot and I've been so stressed lately I need someone to talk to. I mean I have Violetta or Naty but they have their problems too, Adrián would always listen to me and give me good advices. I've known him since we were five.

He told me to meet at the beach that is 20 minutes away from Violetta's house, I mean it's my house too now.

I went to the beach I didn't have classes that day. I saw him sitting on the sand and decided to scare him but I failed as always.

"Heey Lu." he stood up and hugged me tightely. "I've missed you so much beautiful." he whispered into my ear, he always liked to compliment me.

"I've missed you too Ad." I said.

"Wow you are glowing young lady." he said looking at me.

"I know. And you got taller wow." he smiled. "Let's walk a bit I have so many things to tell you."

While we were walking I told him everything, what happened in the Studio, about Federico...

"Wait you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?!" he stopped walking.

"Adrián he's not my boyfriend anymore..but sorry for not telling you, I just..I don't know I forgot about everything.." I said.

"It's okay. Let's go to the Studio, I wanna see where do you study." he said putting his arm on my shoulder.

"I don't have any classes today but let's go." I said.

We went home cause I wanted to change my clothes. No one was home except Olga, she asked me questions about Adrián and am I cheating on Fede? But I just ignored them and went to my room to change.

After that we went to the Studio I showed him around and he really liked it, he even said that he wants to study there.

"That's a great idea, my best friend would be with me, I can't be happier!!" I said happily.

"Wait, wait we don't know if I will pass the exams or not so let's not hurry."

"Yeah but you're literally so good you will pass all the exams I'm sure." I smiled and he smiled back at me.

"Let's sing something.." he said and went to the piano. He played the new song of Boys Band and we started to sing together.

"Si hay amor 
Y nada más 
No es necesario 
Nada, nada más 

Si hay amor olvídate 
Del calendario 
No hay nada, nada más 

Donde voy, ahí vas 
Me acompañaras 
Donde vayas, iré 
Y te seguiré 

Hay amor en el aire 
Acércate a mi 
Apuesta por lo que siento."

Then I heard someone cough. I turned around and saw Federico standing behind us.

"Hello.I'm Adrián." he said smiling.

"And I'm Ludmila's boyfriend."

"Oh eh, nice to meet you Federico." said Adrián confused.

"He's not my boyfriend Adrián, let's go."

"Who is he Ludmi?." said Fede coming closer to him.

"It's not your business." I answered.

"Oh wow we argued for once and you have already found a replacement for me." he said crossing his arms.

"No I'm not a replacement Federico listen.."

"I'm not talking to you." Fede cut him off.

"I'll wait outside Lu." said Adrián and left the class after giving a bad look to Fede.

He raised his eyebrows and said.

"You don't allow me to call you like that.."

Of course I allow you I wanted to say but I just sighed.

"He is just my best friend.." I answered and left the class.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey sorry for not updating. Thanks for reading I appreciate it a lot.
I have a lot of ideas wait for it and keep voting and commenting it takes a second from you but it means the world to me !! 🙈💜