and let the drama begin

Federico's POV.

After hanging out with the guys me and Leon went to Violetta's house. As we were in the taxi I started the conversation.

"So are you and Vilu together now?" I asked him.

"Uhm actually...it's quite complicated when you're in a relationship with Violetta." he answered.

"Oh wow, why like that?" I asked again.

"Cause...ugh, cause she's always making scenes and she's always jealous, of everything. I mean seriously everything dude." he said pointing the word 'everything'. I just laughed and we talked about other stuff.

----

We were already in front of their house and I could feel my blood pressure increasing.

Only one step and I'm going to see her again. I'm going to feel the same feelings that I was feeling when she was around me. I knocked the door.

After 3 seconds Olga opened it and she literally screamed, like legit screamed.

"Ah!! My boys are here oh my God, Vilu, Vilu come here, Violetta!" she yelled, hugged me and after Leon.

German and Priscila came from the other room and Violetta ran downstairs.
When she saw me she screamed as well and jumped on me.

"Fede, Fede, Fede!!! Ayyye, I've missed you so so so so much!! Finally you're here with us, I can't believe.." she said and looked at me with huge eyes.

"I've missed you all a lot and I really wanted to come back already." I answered with a smile.

"We're so happy to see you again my boy." said German and hugged me as well.

"Yes Fede it's great that you're back." said also Priscila. I smiled at her.

"Wait dad, why are you acting so calm, did you know that he was coming?" asked Vilu.

"Uhm yes, actually I talked with his parents two days ago and, I knew but I didn't tell you cause he wanted to surprise you and Ludmi." answered German with a huge smile.

"Then this is the best surprise of all times." said Vilu and hugged me again.

After hugging her I looked around.

"Oh eh, you are searching for Ludmi? She's not at home, she'll be home late." she said.

"Where is she though?" I asked.

"She is out with Naty, at a friend's birthday party." she answered and pulled my arm. "Okay you are probably hungry, let's go have dinner. You too Leon stop standing there, come."

"Uhm, no thanks I'll go home it's already late." he said and I just realized that all this time he was just standing there.

"No bro, stay please." I said and did this thing with my eyes to show him that if you stay it will be good for you and Vilu. I think he didn't get it cause he looked at me confused and answered.

"Fede, no. I have to go, really. Thank you but see you tomorrow at Studio."

"Okay bye, also thanks for coming with me." I said before closing the door behind him. He nodded and left.

------

Around the table we talked about me and my plans for the future. They were asking so many questions, they even asked about Luna.

After having dinner I went to my room, Ludmi was still not at home. It was already 11pm and I was so exhausted and wanted to sleep that I went to bed deciding that I'll see Ludmi tomorrow.

But also I was kinda worried cause it was too late..

----

In the morning I went downstairs my heart pounding. All I could think was "I'm going to see her. I'm going to see her. I'm going to see her." But I kept telling to myself to calm the fuck down. I just couldn't.

When I was in the living room I saw only Vilu and German around the table.

"Good morning Fede." they said.

"Uhm good morning. Where is everyone?" I asked while sitting down.

"If by everyone you mean Ludmi, she is already at the Studio." answered German.

"Oh my God, dad!" Vilu threw a look at him.

"It's okay Vilu, why did she go so early? To open the Studio?" I chuckled.

"To practice I guess." she said quickly, looked down and changed the subject.

-----

When we were walking to the Studio with Violetta I decided to ask her something.

"Vilu be honest with me, please." I started.

"I'm always honest with you Fede, what's wrong?"

"Is Ludmila avoiding me?"

"Uhm Fede actually..." she started but got interrupted with the sound of her phone.

"Sorry I have to answer, it's Leon." she said.

"Sure, go ahead." I answered in a monotone way.

"Thanks." she answered the call and didn't continue what she wanted to tell me, because we were already in front of the Studio. She literally talked all the way to Studio. I started to feel that she's hiding something from me. And I'm going to figure out what.