rescata mi corazon

Ludmila's POV.

I was thinking about Fede the whole night haven't normally slept. So when I woke up I had a headache. I got dressed and went downstairs. To my suprise Violetta wasn't at the bathroom and I did everything really quick.

When I was at the living room I saw that no one was there but Fede and Vilu. So I greeted them. All I wanted was to eat my breakfast and go to the Studio.

"Good morning everyone." I say as I approach the table.

"Hey." say both of them in a monotone way.

"Ehm..Where's everyone?"I ask.

"Priscila and dad went somewhere , Olga is having a rest day, Ramallo is at work so we are alone at home." says Vilu.

And I'm kind of surprised that she didn't mention Luna. I really wanna know where is she, but I want to act cool and I want Fede to see that I don't really care about her.

" And Luna is not at home too. " says Vilu noticing my face expression. She knows me so well.

" Okay. " I just say but Federico continues.

"and we don't know where is she, but maybe she's at the Studio, we'll go and see." he says looking down at his breakfast in the plate.

"Okay, I'm done, you coming? "asks us Vilu.

But I haven't finished yet and as I can see Fede haven't too.

"I'll finish at first and then come to the Studio, you can go Vilu."

"You Fede?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'm not finished too so I'll come with Ludmila..if she's okay with that?" he says and his eyes look up at me.

"I'm fine with that if your girlfriend is.."

"She's not my girlfriend for God's sake. Stop."

"Alright, alright I forgot. Sorry." I say quickly. But of course I remembered it really well as I was thinking about it the whole night. I just wanted to be sure that last night wasn't a dream.

Vilu leaves and we stay alone together. I should've gone with her. Why did I stay? I always make the same mistakes.

"So how are you?" I ask.

"I'm..okay. I feel releaved because I wanted to do that for a while now. So yeah, I think I'm gonna be good."He says while taking a sip of his tea.

I don't know why but I'm happy to hear it for some reason. What's wrong with you Ludmila?

"Glad to know you're okay." It just got out of my mouth automatically. Oh God...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At The Studio.

Luna's POV.

I woke up too early today to leave the house so no one would see me. I just wanted to be alone and just think what I'm gonna do next.

I was already at the Studio walking in the hallways when I accidently saw Ludmila and Fede enter the building while laughing together.

What the hell? Did he forget me so quick? I told this witch to leave him alone, if she doesn't understand the language that I'm speaking then I'm gonna explain it to her in a different way.By actions.

"Fede can we talk?" I say as I walk up to them. "Alone." I add meaning Ludmila to leave.

"Let's talk, Ludmila can stay". He answers looking so cold. He was never like this. What did this girl do to him?

"No I don't want to be participated. Talk and then meet me in the Betto's class. We need to practice vocals." Ludmila says and wants to go but I hold her arm.

" No wait, Ludmi. I wanted to say that I'm sorry, you have done nothing wrong I was really mean to you. Sorry.." I can't believe I'm saying this I just said it for Fede to see that I can be nice. Even tho it's fake.

He looks at Ludmila and she looks at me. Finally she answers "It's okay" and leaves.

I tried to talk to Fede but he won't listen. No matter how hard I try he says over and over again " We are over. Deal with it !"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Auther's POV.

Pablo enters the classroom and says he has an announcement.

"Guys I have some really good news!! We are going to do a big show to get more students. And I have a plan with whom are you going to sing and what are you going to sing."

At the end of the announcement everyone knew their role and what they're going to sing.

Surprisingly Pablo thought that it would be a great idea for Fede and Ludmi sing together the song "Rescata mi corazón". Luna was really pissed knowing that but Federico was really excited..

They performed the song and all went really well, they were having fun together and everyone noticed that they're enjoying each other's presence. Pablo said that they did great but they need to continue practicing.

They performed it again and the last time they were so close to each other that everyone thought Federico was about to kiss Ludmila.

"Oh my God, oh my God he's going to kiss her" said Fran to Diego.

"Not gonna lie they look pretty fancy together." added Diego.

"My heart can't take their cuteness" said Vilu with a huge smile.

"Kiss already !! " Andres shouted.

But unfortunatly they just both started to laugh.

"You're so precious when you smile.." whispered Fede not even realizing what he just said. He was out of his breathe.

"Thank you.." blushed Ludmila.

"Can I.. kiss you?" he asked.

"Try it and you'll see.." she answered.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Omg 60 readers haha thanks.

Wrote this at school.Thought I need to update.

If you're excited to see what happens next, leave a comment and vote. Xoxo 🙈💖