[Love Live] Theif! A-RISE x Officer Reader- Part 2

Start from the beginning

She unclips my bra, revealing my breast. And exposing me to the cold air. She places her mouth on one and plays with the other.

"Wow. Your a perverted cutie, how erect you are~" Anju says between licks.

I would answer, but I don't think Tsubasa wants me to pull away. Generally speaking the amount of force her tongue has on mine.

"Down here is even better. It's like she wants this~" Erena giggles as she teases my clit through my panties.

Tsubasa pulls away, a string of saliva follows.

"Do you want it, Y/N?" She whispers in my ear.

"Y-Yes..." I stutter.

Tsubasa greedily kisses my neck, then starts sucking. I'm probably going to cover those marks later. I gasped as I felt something slide against me slit.

I look down to see Erena using her tongue on me. She then slid it in me flicking it up and down against my walls. I began moaning like crazy. I threw my head back when she found a good spot. I grabbed a handful of her hair.

"There! More, please~" I begged

I hear her giggle and oblige. Erena flicked her tongue faster on that spot. I was on cloud nine at this point. All this pleasure from each part of my body, felt like heaven.

I felt close to release. I use my other hand and grab at Tsubasa's hair.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shout.

A big wave of pleasure rushes over me. So big that my moan was cut off. I shudder and ride out the climax with my eyes shut.

I slouch against the couch and catch my breath. I open my eyes to see them start to undress. I gulp observing their smooth looking bodies. I follow and take off the remaining pieces of clothing.

Anju walked towards a drawer and pulled out a purple strap on. I blushed like crazy. She handed to me.

I slid the thing on as if it was underwear. I blushed seeing how it dangles. Tsubasa grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. She pushes me down with lusty eyes.

Erena greedily licks the shaft of the strap on. I'm guessing she's claiming it. Anju slowly straddles my face. Her glistening vagina was inches away from my mouth. I felt Tsubasa straddle my stomach to get in between them.

I feel weight slowly bringing me down on my waist. Erena must've taken me in. I was about to ask if she's alright but Anju shoved her thing on my mouth. My tongue began licking up her sweet juices.

"Hah~ Deeper Y/N," Anju moaned.

I used my two free arms to wrap around her thighs and pin her deeper on my face. Her loud moans have been muffled. Probably kissing Tsubasa. I hear Tsubasa's muffled moans, probably being fingered by Erena.

Erena's pace quickened, she must be going hard too. I make use of my energy and thrust into her. Earning a louder moan from her. Sound of skin smacking together fills the room.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" Erena screamed.

"M-Me too!" Anju added.

"Ah! Same!" Tsubasa finished.

I quickened my speed on my hips and my tongue. Pushing both in deeper. Their heat radiating on my body. I feel as if I was going to pass out. But, I can tell by their screams and flood of juices in my mouth they came.

*An hour later*

"So it was you three the entire time?" I asked.

"Yes. And we'd been trying to express how we feel but we were to afraid." Tsubasa explained.

"Plus, we didn't know how you would feel if you'd date all three of us." Anju added.

"Don't be worried. I would love too, it never bothers me." I said enthusiastically.

The three looked at me in shock. But I saw their faces flush, at least Tsubasa. The other two were lit up with joy. I smiled back.

I hear my phone ringing from affar, I look back at them.

"Excuse me," I said and sat up from the couch.

*Tsubasa's POV*

As Y/N went to answer her phone, I had a little small talk with the girls. I started to remember something kind of important.

"So... She forgot about the gem right?"

____________________________________

A/N- Sorry if this feels rushed. I just didn't want to keep you all waiting. I was hesitant about posting pretty much anything on here. I don't know why but it just felt off. But thank you THANK YOU so much for the 100k.

I know I've probably said it before but it's nice to say it again. Hope you enjoyed!

-Animeislife201