[Love Live] Theif! A-RISE x Officer Reader- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Please have a seat on the couch, I'll prepare tea," Erena said.

I sat down, Tsubasa and Anju were at each side. A little too close for comfort but I didn't complain. I could feel their body heat so I felt warm. Or is that just me?

"So tell me. What do you do other than help out Muse?" Tsubasa asked

"Well, I recently quit a job. I was working the night shift at a museum with Honoka, Umi, and Kotori." I said.

"Why'd you quit?" Anju asked.

"I-I don't know its, pretty embarrassing, " I giggled nervously.

"Aw come on. I'm sure it's not that bad!" Tsubasa said.

"It's pretty bad." I scratch my neck.

Erena returned with a tea tray and set it down in front of us. I take a cup.

"Thank you." I shyly credit.

"No problem. Your cup was made with more love~" She giggled and winked.

I take a sip, I sighed thinking about that night. I would tell them but I don't know what they would think. I worry about the questions, "Why'd you let them go? Why didn't you report it? Did you enjoy it?" Or something like that.

"You haven't answered my question~" Anju purred.

I practically choked on my tea. I forced it down and straightened my posture. I felt relaxed, like I took a pill to make me feel this way. I took another sip.

Something else was growing, I felt like I needed to tell them the truth. But now thinking about it, my body feels hot. Burning hot. I felt somewhat lusty, like I need a hug or something physically done to me. Why...?

"I-I was patrolling the halls just to make sure everything's okay. Then something confusing happened." I said involuntarily.

I didn't mean to say that. What's wrong with me? It's like something's taking control.

"What was it? Did something attack you?" Tsubasa said and placed a hand on my thigh.

"I guess it was... I think it was three girls, they pinned me to the nearest wall. And did things that, made me feel weird." I blankly explain.

"What things?" Anju whispered in my ear and hugged me from behind.

My body grew hot. I feel her breath on my neck. Erena hugged my arm, her breast press up against it. Tsubasa held the other arm.  Her other hand caressed my inner thigh.

"Did they do something like this?" She whispered seductively.

Hands were traveling up my body to my stomach, legs, and neck. I started to like it. One landed on my left breast and started to massage it.

"Y-Yeah, and then they kissed me," I blushed.

A hand caresses my jaw and pulls me towards a face. Tsubasa's face.
Her lips were inches from mine, this feeling. She smashed her lips against mine. I felt her smirk.

I felt hands grabbing at my outfit. They slowly start to undo my buttons. I yelped when I felt Tsubasa's tongue forced it's way into my mouth. My mind couldn't even comprehend what is currently happening right now. It happened so fast but, it feels so good.

My bra was in the open, immediately I feel hands start grabbing at them. I start to moan in the kiss

Especially since Tsubasa's a great kisser. I start feeling kisses from Erena, and bites from Anju on my neck. Erena moves down and spreads my legs. Anju walks around the couch to sit next to me.