XI- If you're that horny

Dedicated to missbunny120 for sticking with me through thick and thin. I love you, army girl.

Lollipop: where the hell are you? I can't see our car anywhere either!

Vera: Sorry, He drove me home already.

Lollipop: He?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vera: Calm down, the cute guy did. BTW KKs are having a sleepover and you're invited!!!

Lollipop: which cute guy? Oh nvm. No thanx, I'll pass. Are you at the sleepover?

Vera: Yes, and sorry but you can't pass.

Lollipop: I am not coming for their sleepover, period.

Vera: you can't come unless you have somewhere else to crash?

Lollipop: What do you mean by that?

Vera: The sleepover is at our place xd

I hate you, Vera!

Chapter Eleven- If you're that horny

My head hurts as I try to figure out what to do. Where do I sleep? A sleepover with K and K is definitely not an option, for everyone's good. I don't want to revive old awful memories. Especially when we aren't clear headed.

I especially do not want to go to jail for murder.

I fidget in my seat as I think of what to do next. There are two options; have a sleepover with the girls and come out scarred for life, or sleep on the front porch and hope ghosts aren't real.

The car comes to a halt in front of my house, and I can't help feeling like a prey as Mr. Heartbreaker glares at me. It's been more than thirty minutes of driving around with no destination. I didn't want to give him the right directions so that I have time to figure out what to do.