III- My blue-eyed stalker

Chapter 3- My blue-eyed stalker

My fingers freeze on the keypad as the tall blue eyed man walks past. This is the third time I'm seeing him at my work place and I'm pretty sure he doesn't work here. In a moment of impulse, I call him back.

"Are you stalking me?" He halts mid step and slowly turns back. His brows are drawn together in a frown and  I stop myself from reaching up to wipe it off his face.

"Sorry, do I know you?"

Ohmygawd this is not happening. Did he not notice me the three times he walked by? The second time, I am pretty sure he winked at me.

"Uh I think so? We met earlier. You pass my desk every time..." He looks puzzled at my words and I just want to bury myself somewhere. He hadn't even noticed me all this while.

"I'm really sorry, I'd love to stay with you and chat but I'm kind of in a haste."

"Oh okay." I mutter and watch him put his hands back into his pants pocket and strut off with a smirk on his face.

How can someone be so polite and so insulting at the same time. Ugh. I go back to reading Vera's blog.

Thanks to my best friend, Lollipop, I have a new house!!! And it's a no men allowed zone. *wink wink*

Underneath is a couple of pictures we took in front of the house which did not favour my dimples. I smile mischievously and start to type.

Comment: your friend's dimples are really pretty. (Anonymous google user)
Reply: Thanx hun (Vera)
Vera: wait, the picture doesn't show her dimples.
Anonymous: some of them did.
Vera: yeah but not the ones I uploaded, so how did you-
Typing typing ...
Vera: omg Pops! You devil.
Miss Lolli: *smirk emoji* I prefer sweet sticks to Daddys!

"Lollipop!" My head whips around so fast. Ouch! My heart. I take deep breaths and meet my boss' eyes. Surprisingly, he looks like he belongs in a law firm, today. Except for his shirt missing a button, and I'm guessing that wasn't so before the blonde walked out of his office some minutes ago.

"You shaved." It comes out of my mouth before I catch myself. Is my mouth running today!

He stares at me and slowly assesses me from head to bottom. Don't worry about me, I'm used to being looked at like an object. My hands lift on their own accord and wave in front of my boss' face which has lingered for too long on my chest region.

"Uh yes yes," He clears his throat, "My office, now."

Why do some men do that? Wanting to assert dominance every chance they get. I slam my laptop shut and lace up my shoes. Today, Vera made me wear a cream top and an ash skirt. I knew they'd never be mistaken for white and black, and now I have to listen to my annoying boss talk me off.

I begin to feel more on the spot when I walk into my boss' office and it looks like I walked in on a conference. Okay maybe not conference but this looks to me like a board meeting.

"Have a seat, Vera." My boss gestures to a seat which I timidly occupy and proceed to scan the office. There are about five persons in the room; I noticed my stalker from earlier paying no heed to anything other that the screen of his laptop, and a woman in her middle age seats opposite him with a thick leather book furiously scribbling something in it. A man stands to the left of us with a big digital camera, with a pretty Asian girl beside him fan-girling.

"Is this a Press conference?" I glare at my boss. "I would have you know Sir that I will not let you drag me down without a fight! If you wanted so badly to fire me, you could have just asked nicely and I would have tendered in the resign-"

Giggling cuts me off and I turn my attention to the Asian girl who looks like she's trying not to burst from laughter. Her boyfriend hushes her and she wipes off tears from her eyes and tries to keep a straight face. Is she crazy?

"Do I look like a newspaper man to you? No offense, Kingsley." My blue eyed stalker sighs, finally looking up from his laptop. His left eye twitches as he looks me up and down.

"Are you checking me out?!" The nerve he has! The Asian girl burst out in more laughter and this time, her Photographer or is it Journalist boyfriend has to put his hand over her mouth.

"No Chica, he's giving you the classic Hearts look."

It's official, the girl is insane. Her poor boyfriend probably has to take her everywhere with him so she isn't a mad girl on the loose.

"Enough!" My boss exclaims and all heads turn to him. After three seconds (yeah I counted), the Asian girl barks out a classic laugh, her boyfriend chuckles quietly and gives my stalker a look. My boss suddenly turns red and coughs into his big white kerchief, "Not you, her."

I notice my stalker wave his hand dismissively and glue his eyes back on the screen in front of him. My boss turns back to glare at me.

"The is a board meeting, have a seat let's talk about your big case."

Can I die just yet?

Q: what other language can you speak ?

:Tu parlé anglaise et français... Je ne suis bon parle français. (obviously, my French is horrible haha)

Anyways, I can speak West African creole (pidgin) too. Yes it's a language. And I can speak my wakanda dialect too.

 And I can speak my wakanda dialect too